Hi there could you provide some examples for this question using the behaviour framework.
We need employees who are going to ensure that our current successes are on-going and enduring, and act with the interests of the whole business at heart. Under this behaviour you will be able to demonstrate accountability in your role, and identify and balance business needs and customer priorities.
• Treat business money and resources as if they were your own?
• Seize positive opportunities for the business?
• Maintain a focus on customer needs?
Agility and Flexibility
In business, as in life, nothing is guaranteed. We all have to be able to embrace and react to change quickly and strive to continually improve how we think and operate.
• Constantly seek to improve our products, systems and processes?
• React to new challenges in a quick and positive manner?
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the workplace?
Are you able to use a cost-efficient, quality-focused approach to deliver our business plan on time, within budget and to expected standards of quality.
• Maintain a overarching focus on quality?
• Determine the most effective use of resources to deliver value for money?
• Structure and plan tasks effectively to deliver on time?
This is closely linked to the “My Business” dimension. Are you passionate and willing to drive the business forward to meet business needs and customer priorities.
• Clearly align your objectives with Jaguar Land Rover’s objectives?
• Identify priorities based on customer and business needs?
• Find solutions that make good business sense?