Interview at AXA

AXA

Does anybody have any interview from the AXA for the Investment Operations Administrator? what do they ask in the interview?

your help will be really appreciated…

thanks
Kunal

Hey Kunal! Did you do the interview? How did it go? Did you get the job?

Hi all
Has anyone had or is having a interview with AXA on the Actuarial programme?
Advise would be very useful

Thanks

Anyone?

hi jobless,

i have not heard anything back yet. when did u send ur application? i applied on the 11th of nov…

Hi lawtorisk

I applied in early October and got an invitation to tests about 3-4 weeks later. Good luck!

Has anyone got through to the AC?

Surely there must be someone who has had an interview!
Or will I be the only person at the AC. lol

I have had an interview and have an invitation to a/c. btw jobless, what area of actuarial did you apply and what location?

I have had an interview and have an invitation to a/c. btw jobless, what area of actuarial did you apply and what location?

Life office-Bristol. Whens your AC and where you applied.

Hi all
I also have an actuarial interview coming up too. I’ve secured another job, so not sure if I should go to the interview at AXA. Just wondered if anyone would mind sharing what the interview and A/C is like- that will help make up my mind!
Thanks

Hi All,

I have an A/C coming up in a couple of weeks and would be extremely grateful if those who have recently had their A/Cs, shared their experience

Your comments are hugely appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi all

Does anyone has to or in past taken an A/C with AXA for any graduate role ? And how would that be ?
I have my assessment next month for BGP at AXA.

Thanks

Different divisions have different ACs. We’ve applied to different division.

Do they take aptitude tests (numerical/verbal) for actuarial or any other programme (BGP in my case) at A/C ?? If yes is it already mentioned in A/C invitation e-mail or is it a surprise test ??
I have been asked for a written exercise which does not mention what kind of exercise it wud be ?

PM’ed you

Hi all,

I’ve an invitation for AC with AXA for the graduate marketing position. Have any of u guys have any idea on the structure and description of the exercises? Any real time experiences shared will be most helpful.

Regards,
CJ

Hi Jobless,
How was your A/C? I have been sent the link for online tests without any much info on there, apart from the fact that its from SHL. Could you please tell me if the test consists of all 3 aspects: Numerical, Verbal and Inductive reasoning? and how were they?
If passed, what kind of Qs should I be ready for , for the phone interview and assessment?
Thnx :slight_smile:

could anyone help? anyone? ;( please?

Hi mate, I have placed this message on the forum, awaiting your reply. Please please please help me if you can.

Hi Jobless, How was your A/C? I have been sent the link for online tests without any much info on there, apart from the fact that its from SHL. Could you please tell me if the test consists of all 3 aspects: Numerical, Verbal and Inductive reasoning? and how were they? If passed, what kind of Qs should I be ready for , for the phone interview and assessment? Thnx :slight_smile:

Hi GradWantsCareerNow
I hope u did well. What the axa shl test consisted of ?
How many questions, what time etc
Help is much appreciated!
cheers