Internship Salary- Audit - PwC Vs Deloitte

Hey guys,

So, thanks to this wonderful forum, and the posts left by others - I was recently offered an internship in Assurance at PwC at the Birmingham office.
I just received the offer letter, and discovered the pay is just £17,160 per annum (so about £2,000 for the 5 week intern)

I have a Deloitte final round interview - and was wondering if anyone knows what the salary might be like…

If anyone can help, I would be most grateful

ws

Hey,

Congrats on getting the PwC internship! :slight_smile: I am not 100% sure, but have read posts on the student room that Deloitte pay a little bit more than PwC (about £2000 per year).
I have my deloitte assesment day (I’ve also applied for an internship) coming up soon, and was wondering if there are any interviews involved at all on that day? Correct me if I’m wrong, there will only be an e-tray excercise, and the Trafford Lea case study? The partner interview will be the next stage, and will be on a completely different day?
Also how long did it take after the assesment day for PwC to get back to you and tell you you were sucessful?

Thank you for all your help.

Hey,
thanks for the reply.
I think they took about 5 days to get back to me. And yep, you’ll have the E-tray, which is pretty straight forward. All the info you can have on it is on WikiJob, and if you’re successful, they’ll contact you regarding the partner interview (have mine tomorrow!)

All the best!