IMC Books For Sale

STEP

Hi,

I have the Official Training Manual for 2008/09 Investment Management Certificate for sale.

I’m sure I dont have to explain the content to anyone but it could be a good way of getting a step ahead for interviews. Books are in perfect condition, paid £120 in January and will sell for £70 ono.

Cheers

Euan

Hi

I might be interested, are you still selling these books? Is it the full manual that covers unit 1 and 2 and the same one you would get if you bought it from them direct?

Cheers

Neil

Hi,

They are still for sale, it is both units and was bought direct from cfa website in January.

If you take them for £70 I’ll pay the postage.

Hi Euan,

I’ll buy the books if they’re still for sale.

Thanks
Julz

Hi Euan,

Did you get my message last week, I sent a private one?

Regards

Neil

Do you still have the IMC books for sale?

Hi,

I have the Official Training Manual for 2009/10 Investment Management Certificate for sale.

I’m sure I don’t have to explain the content to anyone but it could be a good way of getting a step ahead for interviews, or if you wish to sit the exam.

Unit 2 (Investment Practice) is in perfect condition (used my brother’s copy instead), and Unit 1 (Regulation) has been used with some writing in pencil inside.

I can sell both books together for £59.99 (postage included), or just Unit 2 for £29.99 (postage included). Both books were bought brand new for approx £140 from CFA UK.

Email me on kdpronto@msn.com if interested.

Cheers

KD

blah

Hi if anyone is interested i have the imc material available for sale.

The official IMC Study guides and revision Material for the new 2010 Level 4 syllabus, only £25

contact me on iamarvelous@hotmail.co.uk

Version 8 for IMC exams from 1st September 2010.

This pack includes:

NEW syllabus course materials (2010 V8) which consist of:

Official CFA Study guide for Unit 1 - Investment Environment (2010)

Official CFA Study guide for Unit 2 - Investment Practice (2010)

(both units contain practice questions/solutions and mock exam 2010))

Bonus material from BPP revision package

The bonus MATERIAL consists of:

Questions Bank - Full list of questions and answers for both:

Units 1 and 2 (over 1000 Q and A)

5 mock IMC exams for Unit 1

5 Mock IMC exams for Unit 2

This is all the material and more to get you through the IMC exam and the mock exams and Q and A are great to supplement your learning from the coursework material.

For sale - Official Training Manual – 9th edition (IMC Volume 1 and 2)

£90 - Brand new quick sale!

The 2 Volumes are: Volume 1: Investment Environment Volume 2: Investment Practice

The OTM manuals include - examples - self assessment questions - mock exam

Please email me on jinay2000@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to buy it and collect fom somewhere in Central London.

If Interested can also include 8th edition (IMC Volume 1 and 2) for £20 more - excellent condition.

**** SOLD ***** Official Training Manual – 9th edition (IMC Volume 1 and 2)

However if anyone is interested in the 8th edition (IMC Volume 1 and 2) - selling for £25 excellent condition almost brand new.

Please email me on jinay2000@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to buy it and collect it from London Bridge at a suitable time.

**** 8th edition SOLD ****

However if someone is looking for IMC 8th Edition with practice papers on CD.

Here is a ebay link below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Investment-Management-Certificate-IMC-CD-/200813838203?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item2ec16fff7b

I Have two IMC Volume 2 investment practice official training manual for sale edition 10 for sale at 60 pounds each.

Also IOC Introduction to securities and investment questions and mock examination edition 26 2010 for 20 pounds

I can arrange to meet in or near city (london)

Hi, if anyone has IMC Units 1 and 2 Study Texts and Practice Qns Books to sell, please pm me or email me at jj.pattersonn @ gmail.com, preferably version 10 thanks!

I have the original IMC Units 1 & 2 Vol 15 purchased from the CFA website if anyone is interested in buying them. I have just passed the exams using these. Will take £100 for both + P+P.

email me at armagan_akram@yahoo.co.uk