IBM IPAT Test

IBM

Hello,
I still need to take the test, I am looking for help myself, sorry I could not be of more help to you.
Regards,
Talha

Hello,
I still need to take the test, I am looking for help myself, sorry I could not be of more help to you.
Regards,
Talha

Hi,
How was your IBM experience? Have they given you feedback already?

Hi. I’ve recently completed the IPAT test. If you need help with it, just message me and I would be happy to help.

Hi - I am going to take exam today. Can you please help me

Hey I need your review about the test. Is it too hard as stated by others? what is the pattern, are there any changes? What type of question are there?

I found the test challenging. I reached out to them via facebook and they told me that I cleared the test. I am waiting for their next instruction.

Hello Khloe, can you provide any materials to practise? If you have anything you could share, here’s my e-mail: neziaxx@gmail.com
Thank you in advance!

Hi khloe12,
I need to take the IPAT test tomorrow, so any help/tips etc would be very helpful!!
My email: billmour25@gmail.com

Hey guys,
Just cleared my IPAT and progressed to the next stage. I practiced for the test for about 4 days before the real test. It’s tough but not too tough. Here is my experience and advice -
I was given two sections -
NUMERIC SERIES PROGRESSIONS
You can expect some easy questions like
1,3,6,10,…? ( Consecutive difference of 2,3,4…)
and
some rather tricky ones,
1,7,2,2,1,3,2,2,4,7,? (notice the 2,2 pattern repeats every two terms hence the next term is 2)
One of my senior friends(who also passed the IPAT) created this website - www.masteribmipat.com to help in IPAT preparation and it really helped me especially for the numeric series problems.

NUMERIC REASONING
These were basically word problems,
For example -
If Ann can complete a work in 3 days and George can complete the same work in 5 days. Now, If Ann works every alternate day and George works every consecutive day. How many days will it take for them to complete the work together?

I could roughly classify them into one of these topics-
Time and Work
Basic Probability
Ratio and Proportion
Interests - Compound and Simple

It’s important to keep a clear head during the exam as it is timed and there is a 2 min 15 sec cutoff for each question. Get adequate rest before the test, practice and you will be fine!

All the Best!

I have my ipat to complete in the next two days could anyone please share any docs with me refering to training for the IpAT. Thanks

I need to take the IPAT test tomorrow, so any help/tips etc would be very helpful!!
saleha.iiui@gmail.com

I have a friend who will take the test soon, and would need some help preparing, would you be so kind and send the prep material to hnzlaawan@gmail.com

How long does it take to get IPAT score?

How long does it take to get IBM IPAT score?

Hi khloe12,

I have to take IPAT test tomorrow so if you can help in any way, I would be very grateful! my email is svuk666@gmail.com

Hello Khloe, my IPAT Test is coming soon please could you email me at nnekakeshi@hotmail.co.uk

I do have test in coming days soon. Can u please share IPAT test materials . my ID suchetha.1030@gmail.com

Hi khloe12 can you please email me IPAT materials if u have. I do have test in coming days. If u can help me in any ways please email me at suchetha.1030@gmail.com

hii i need ipat material .pls share to me…hope u will help me…i have my placements within few days