IBM IPAT Test

IBM

Hi, could you please send me those screenshot via email? I’d really appreciate it. Thank you. This is my email: dorina.ciobanu91@gmail.com

Hi, I have my IBM IPAT test tomorrow. Will you mind sending me the material at sampi.4u@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Everyone, I submitted my consulting application to IBM on the 10th November and was notified on the 12th that I was through to the online tests. I completed these on the 13th but have yet to hear anything back. The only communication I’ve had is via my email and I have not been given a login for their site. I’m anxious to track my application… does anyone have any insight into how long it took to be notified if you passed the test or not please? Grateful for your thoughts! Thanks

Hi Rachel, I wonder if you’ve received any feedback yet?

I’ve completed one of the IPAT test today and I got locked out even before the second test started saying that I’ve ran out of time! I’m pretty sure I didn’t run out of time and my network connection is good…

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

PS: I’ve applied to the same role too.

Hi, can you please send me those screenshots on this email id: u.aslam91@gmail.com? Thank you.

Hi Everyone, I recently passed IPAT test and now I have to do 2 more tests. This time they are calling it numerical and verbal reasoning tests. I was under the impression that once you pass the IPAT test, they invite you for an assessment centre? Did anyone else have the same experience? I applied for strategy consulting grad scheme. Thanks :slight_smile:

i’ve applied for the same role. the second test is only meant for Strategic Analytics Consultant grad scheme. I’ve done mine yesterday, its the standard SHL test. Also looking at their website, they have closed their application earlier than expected. I wonder if they have found someone for the role… =(

Hi, I have also applied for the same role. How did you prepare for the IPAT test?

Oh no :frowning: I am hoping that the reason why they closed their application earlier is because they have already had enough applications that they are confident of finding people from? Also, did you find SHL tests easier than IPAT?

SHL tests are easier than IPAT. If you have done it before, the numerical test is fairly straightforward. I find the verbal reasoning slightly difficult because english is my second language I haven’t heard anything from them after the test i.e. an email confirmation that I’ve completed my test and results will be reviewed… So I’m worry that I’ve already failed the test =( All the best!

there are a few comments from the previous years within this thread, containing some guidelines on how to answer them. I find it really really useful. =)

I had the same issue today! Could you tell me what happened? I have lodged a tech request.

hey! they fixed it for me and allowed me to do the test again.

I’m still waiting for their reply after my shl test though… I’ve not heard from them yet… All the best!

Ah thanks mate! Hopefully I ll get my issue fixed soon. Good luck to you as well.

can you send any prep material you have to "jordankrasner@gmail.com" thank you so much!

Hi Tom, do you have any prep material I could study? if so please help out by sending me it at talha_aqs@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!

Hi, I have an IBM IPAT test soon, could you please send me some revision prep material on talha_aqs@hotmail.co.uk Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have an IBM IPAT test soon, could you please send me some revision prep material on talha_aqs@hotmail.co.uk Thanks in advance! Really appreciate it.

Hi, I have an IBM IPAT test soon, could you please send me some revision prep material on talha_aqs@hotmail.co.uk Thanks in advance! Really appreciate it.

Hi, I have an IBM IPAT test soon and I have applied for a similar role, could you please send me some revision prep material on talha_aqs@hotmail.co.uk Thanks in advance! Really appreciate it.