IBM IPAT Test

IBM

plz send e screenprints plz its urgent to manishanaik4sf@gmail.com

Guys when told you need to take the test where do you take it? if its just online what’s stopping you from using the internet to cheat?

hey there. can you please send’em to me. i have to sit it either tomorrow or the day after. the problem that i have a final exam in 2 days. so im gonna sit it tomorrow for sure ><
tanks a lot in adnvance.

I can help with any type of aptitude test. If you need help get in touch by sending a message in my inbox. Good Luck!

Did my IPAT test yesterday and passed.
I thought the numerical part was reasonable in difficulty but the the sequence part… wow

If I was to take a guess, the pass mark overall can be no more than 40%. But that’s assuming each question is marked the same and I don’t think that’s how it works.

I applied for the Technology Solutions graduate scheme btw.

how to open it?

Hi I connot open your link.
could you please help me in it

Hi … If u have ibm screen prints please send me urgent. i’ll have exam on day after tomorrow. please send “IBM SCREENPRINTS” PLZ…

Hi guys…
I’ll have IBM exam on day after tomorrow.so please send SCreenprints to " shankarsanu2010@gmail.com "
please guys send IBM papers to me or else send links to me i’ll go on further…

Hi guys…
I’ll have IBM exam on day after tomorrow.so please send SCreenprints to " shankarsanu2010@gmail.com "
please guys send IBM papers to me or else send links to me i’ll go on further.

Hi guys…
please guys send IBM papers to me or else send links to me i’ll go on further.

I’ll have IBM exam on day after tomorrow so if anyone can send SCreenprints to " tom.evans1664@gmail.com" that would be great

lol I hoped someone would spot that, don’t underestimate the importance of reading questions back before you answer

if you can send s.shots to tom.evans1664@gmail.com i would really appreciate it

Tomorrow I will do my tes, I hope I can do well

How you did in the exam?? I will do it tomorrow, do you have screen shots??

Hi there

I have to give my IPAT test very soon. Kindly can you help me with the preparation.
I will really appreciate it.

Thanks

Can you please send me the screenshots via mail?

Hi Hani,
Could you pls send me any information/screen prints you have on the test? I would really appreciate your help. email:lukascyp@gmail.com
thanks

Hi, can you please forward the screenshots to robpeter11@yahoo.co.uk plz