IBM IPAT Test

IBM

Hani, how did you get 16m for your answer? I understand that x=8 and this is the width - so is this not the correct answer seeing as the questions asks you to find the width not the length? I think I must be missing something!

hi hani… what job role did you apply for because these question are not really related to my role at all… i don’t know if i will get them.

hi hani… what job role did you apply for because these question are not really related to my role at all… i don’t know if i will get them.

Does anyone know if your allowed a calculator for the test? I can’t say my mental maths is up to muc :confused:

Hi Pooja, I applied for Business Consultant role. I didn’t pass the number series, it was quite crazy :smiley: I think the tests are the same for all roles, just the pass bar might differ. Probably Financial Consultant role would have higher pass bar :slight_smile:

Hi Hani,

Could someone send me the screenshots please? I have my test tomorrow! I hope you guys see this

Hi Hani,

Could you please send me the information you have on the test - I have to sit it today or tomorrow! I’d really appreciate the help! Thank you

@Hani

I just completed the test. I h4v3 1d3nt1c4l qu3st10ns as y0u sh0w3d 1n my test. I have one more screenshot of a question.

www [dott] imageshack [dott] com/a/img24/8572/jc08.png

Hi all,

I have iBm technical consultant graduate assessment coming up next month. I was wondering if anyone can help me or guide me on what to expect on the day? Also email from IBM says that I will have 2 excercises

2 group excersies! So what does these excercises involve?

They are two tasks wich your group has to complete. For example for my group one was a game and we had to make words from different letters and the second one was to make a presentation on a given subject, as a team.

I have been invited at the test, I have three questions:

Does wrong answers bring a negative weight?
In the email they suggest to take the test between 2 days, while the password expires in 7 days…is there some difference? What do you suggest?
In the email they say that in the page there are some practice questions, but I don’t find them (I am worried to search too much, for fear of starting the test). Someone know anything about that?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I just did the test and took some screenshots of all the questions that I attempted. Here’s the link.

ulozto [dot] net/xMKS7ASq/ibm-cat-test-rar

The password is: ibmtest

hey sam1987eera, mind aiding me on the test too? I just got the email about it today, i have 3 days to complete it. I will be awaiting your reply.

Hey, got my ibm test tonight, can anybody help?

hi I cannot open the file…it led to html page

Hey, cannot open your link. Is there any other way how I could see that screenshots ?

Hey, cannot open your link. Is there any other way how I could see that screenshots ?

Hey, the dot in the between ulozton and net is meant to be the symbol.