IBM - IPAT Test - Could someone Help!

IBM

Hi Baz

Thanks a lot for the help. I have passed the IBM IPAT and am through to the next stage for the first time ever !!! Cheers bro !

Hi bro plz help me :smiley: thanks

hi i have to take the test some time today so any help would be much appreciated.
thanks

Hi
I have to take the IBM IPAT test by today. Can you please share the materials with me at tma667@gmail.com
I would really appreciate any study material.
Thanks
Tma

Hi, can you please share the test material with me on email: bbkulkar@ncsu.edu? I have to give the test by tomorrow evening.

Hello! I have to present this exam as well… Could you kindly forward the material as well to gc.consulting22@gmail.com? Thank You for being Kind

Hi Lin Lee,

Would truly appreciate if you can drop them to me at jt2991@columbia.edu. Just found out I got 7 days to do so as well. Hoping for the best.

Hi, could you send the materials to me at mateusz.raczek@hotmail.com? Your help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi I have to take the IBM IPAT test by within the next 48 hours. Can you please share the materials with me via meallydavis@yahoo.co.uk I would really appreciate any study material. Thanks

Hi, I have an invitation to the IPAT test, i could really do with some help please! My email is: 16012237@brookes.ac.uk

Hello my friend…I am glad that you passed it. Can you mail me some material for this test please. My email is bhardwaj.shivas987@gmail.com. Hope I will also pass.

HI, I have an invitation to the IPAT test, could someone share some helpful materials! Thank you! My email is : anonymous14884@yahoo.com

HI, I have an invitation to the IPAT test, could someone share some helpful materials! Thank you! My email is : cobrajet289@gmail.com

Hi all, good to read your messages. I have to take the exam by tomorrow evening as well.
Could you please provide me with the helping material at arslan.kiyani@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance!

Hi I have to do my IPAT, could you please send me any preparation material truly appreciate it. My email is amalmohammedmohamoud@hotmail.com

Hi, I have my IPAT test tomorrow. Could someone please share their IPAT material. Email : akshaydshirole@gmail.com

Hi, I have my IPAT test in two days . Could someone please share their IPAT material. cva82cva@gmail.com

Did you get it? could you send it to me?? alberto.gilpichardo@student.uva.nl

Hi there, I’ve 2 days in order to complete the IPAT test for IBM. Could someone send me some training material? Thanks in advance. Mail: elc00015@red.ujaen.es

Hi there, has anyone been able to get ahold of a sample test or training material for the IBM IPAT? I have three days left to complete mine, please send any useful material at dkang@blvckbrick.com