IBM - IPAT Test - Could someone Help!

IBM

Always bear in mind that these tests are designed to assess you in a ‘pressured’ situation. The numeric series focuses on at least one set of rules (usually more). Be warned that some numeric series ‘patterns’ aren’t that obvious at the outset - they can be hidden behind another symbol/pattern.

Hi, Thank you for posting this useful information.Could you share with me the resources? my id is oby.kay@yahoo.com. Appreciate!

Can anyone help IPAT test soon. Need a tutor or anyone that can guide me.

Hi, can you please share the test materials with me, I am really appreciate!
My email: ss5019010@gmail.com

Hi, I’m having an interview with IBM next week and I’ve been told I have to do mathematical and logic tests. Does anyone know how can I prepare for this test? And if you have some materials please send to me on rumy_milten@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

please send me the test i have to write it tomorrow at njerim61@yahoo.com

Please I would appreciate your help as I got the request to complete the IPAT. My email is
cnlqh84@gmail.com

Hi, can you please share the test materials with me, I am really appreciate!
nikossekeris3@gmail.com

please can you share the IPAT test materials also with me? My email address is: matteodirollo92@gmail.com

please can you share the IPAT test materials also with me? My email address is: francesca_rossetti@hotmail.it

Hi,

I have my IPAT today. Can anyone please share the test material with me?

Thanks

Hi Maayan,

I did not manage to get any question apart from the ones in the thread. I found the tests to be very difficult but the good thing is that you get 2 mins and 15 secs for each question. I suggest that you revise algebra and calculating average speed/distance/time before attempting it.

Let me know if you have questions, happy to help :slight_smile:

hi
i have IPAT test tomorrow .Can anyone share the IPAT test materials with me?
email:finfizz2211@gmail.com

anyone have an idea how long it takes from completing the assessment succesfully to receiving further information/invitation?

Hello, Would you mind sending me any information and materials for the IPAT test? my email: a.boutorh@se17.qmul.ac.uk . Thank you.

Hi can you please share the test preparation material on my email chiragcool19@gmail.com
Thank you

How first can i be connected to IPAT test, what is needed of me

Hi Josh, I have to undergo this test, i’d really appreciate any help/materials you could offer me, email is ellieelleharding@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

please can you share the IPAT test materials also with me? My email address is: aleksandravulisic@gmail.com

Hi I have to do my IPAT online as well. If you could send me any preparation material you have that would be very helpful and appreciated. My email is johnnylayman2@gmail.com