IBM Consulting 2016 - My Journey from Application to Offer

IBM

IBM application status​ no longer under consideration what exactly it means?

Has anyone completed a HireVue recorded interview yet? I received an invitation to complete one today but am unsure of what to expect. Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I’ve been invited to an AC on the 20th October for the Strategic Analytics Role.

I know a lot of this information below is relevant for the Business / Technology Consulting role and was wondering if anyone had done the AC for Strategic Analytics?

The email I received said there was a business game and case study interview? anyone have any information on these parts specifically or just what format is?

Thanks and best of luck to everyone.

Hi all,

I have just been invited for the HireVue video interview for Business consulting graduate position. Does anyone have any advice for the interview?

Has anyone completed the video interview for Business Consulting? If so, can you provide any helpful tips please?

I can help with other applications if you inbox message me

Thanks

Any tips on the HireVue process? what questions were asked??

Has anyone completed the video interview for Business Consulting? If so, can you provide any helpful tips please? I can help with other applications if you inbox message me Thanks

(My lordteacup account got delete for some reason below)

I’m looking to do a Finance related Grad scheme, I’ve been told that the IBM Consulting graduate scheme offer this, is that correct?

Hey! Did you clear your online test?

Anyone completed the HireVue interview for this?

What was asked?

Hi, I need to complete the IPAT test and the recorded interview within the next week. Any tips or things to look out for would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

did you do an online interview? If so, what questions did they ask?

Hi I’ve been invited to the 17th January assessment centre and would really love some advice from yourself! Would you be able to talk to me?

Hi, how long did it take after you had completed the IPAT did they get back to you with an invitation to the assessment centre? Thanks!

roughly 3 weeks

Hi Arron, my assessment centre is also scheduled for 17 January next year. I am also looking for tips on preparation here haha. It’s so nice to know you. ?

Hi wenling, nice to meet you!

Which graduate programme have you applied for? Also, Merry Christmas!

Business consultant, yourself? Merry Xmas to you too!

Hey, did you get round to completing the video interview? If so, how long did it take you to hear back from them?