IBM Consulting 2016 - My Journey from Application to Offer

IBM

In the interview at the assessment centre they try to determine what you’d be best suited to. I got an email stating that I’d been matched to digital operations - internet of things. I don’t think you get to pick and choose

I had a similar experience, the email scheduling the interview told me that I had been matched to a role in Enterprise Applications. However, during the interview I was given a choice of four service lines and asked to rank them in order of preference (Enterprise Applications, Finance, Risk and Fraud, Big Data and Analytics and Engagement and Talent).

Hi I am selected on 15th feb still didnt get the offer letter but got a mail from them saying, We are now in midst of the approvals stage wherein we seek approvals from various stakeholders within the business. We will be in touch shortly to communicate next steps. When I can expect the offer letter

Hi,

I think most of us are still waiting to hear back after the initial positive feedback from the final interview. When was your final interview?

14 feb

My salary discussion also done from my end on 14th feb , this waiting perios is killing me

hey guys has anyone applied for the Dubai Graduate program 2017? i have applied on 26/2 received a call for the online IPAT test on 1/3. and haven’t heard from them yet my status is still ‘under recruiter review’ my question is how long does it take to be informed about the IPAT results/ AC?

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update on my journey, IBM have been in touch and are organising another interview for me with my preference of service lines after asking me to choose in the last interview. I guess if you want to hurry the process along and get the offer you should tell the interviewer you want to work in their practice. From what I’ve heard, it’s quite easy to jump between service lines once you’re in.

Thanks for the updates, have my interview soon, will let everyone know how it all goes and what’s involved

Hi all, finding it really difficult to find out the structure of IBM Global Business Services (available service lines etc)…Any help?

Hi all, I am finding it difficult to find out about the structure of IBM Global Business Services (e.g. what services lines are available etc…) does anyone have any idea? Also any pointers for the service line interview?

Did u get ur results.? I have applied for graduate data analytics programme ( Dubai )… Didn’t get any call yet.

Did you take the IPAT test? I haven talk heard back from them yet my app status says under recruiter review. But I have called them last week and they told that they will reply us this week

No I haven’t. I didn’t receive any communication from them.

When did you apply ? I applied on 26/2 received an email from them on 1/3 regarding the IPAT test. Check the status of your application online. You can whatsapp me here if you want +60199274026

Hi
Glad to hear your application is going well! have you been given an offer yet?
I was wondering if you could share more experiences of how the day went - group activities and interview etc what type of questions were asked. Also, what was your feedback?
I have an assessment centre coming up on 21/03/17 in London and any advice would be really appreciated!

I applied on 15/2.My status is showing as Under recruiter review.

Can anyone give any guide as to how long it took to hear back from the final interview? And was it a straight offer/reject? Thanks!

Hi,

I had my “final” interview a month ago. I was emailed the next day saying that they had received positive feedback and that I had been matched to a service line (one would expect an offer at this point). This wasn’t the case as I am now going into South Bank tomorrow morning to have a face-to-face interview with a Partner (which I assume really will be the final interview). For those wondering, it took them three and a half weeks to come back to me with next steps.

With regards to the assessment centre, I asked for feedback after the day so can tell you what they’re assessing (although not how they assess it):
Drive and leadership
Team working skills (getting the most out of everyone in the team)
Problem solving
Adaptability
Client focus
Communication

In the afternoon interview the qualities they are looking for are:
Put the client first
Create original ideas
Think
Prepare
Rehearse
Unite to get it done

Hope this helps.

Hi I am selected on 15th feb still didnt get the offer letter but got a mail from them saying, We are now in midst of the approvals stage wherein we seek approvals from various stakeholders within the business. We will be in touch shortly to communicate next steps. When I can expect the offer letter?