IBM Consulting 2016 - My Journey from Application to Offer

IBM

Hi! No luck yet for me too. I sent them a follow-up email a few weeks after and they replied with the same “under-review status” but were kind enough to send a summary of my evaluation during the day, which wasn’t too bad. But I agree, it’s too nerve wrecking. I haven’t receive any “under evaluation” emails lately so I don’t even know if that means I am no longer under consideration.

But let’s hope for the best! We never know until they say otherwise. Someone said today here that they got a direct offer 4 months after the AC!!! We’re short on 2 months still. :stuck_out_tongue:

Been waiting in the grad pool for five months now. Time to give up?

I waited 4 and a half months then got an offer! So no!

Hi Josie, I was at the same centre and had the 2 interviews, was emailed the next day to say I passed and have also been waiting to hear since!

Excellent, well done! When was your AC?

Are you starting on July 27th 2015 for SAP? Got my offer to start then this week!

Hi,

Anyone still waiting at this time? I have been receiving constant “under-review” emails every two weeks since november and now nothing for a month?.. good/bad sign?

Waiting to start in the late 2015 entry maybe that’s why?

Hi! I am worried we will be required to do a presentation or something… But seems a bit unfair if they dont mention it to us before? I applied for technical consultant. AC is on 24th Feb… Would be great if you could give me some advice as to what happens on the day after yours! How are you preparing for it?

Yea probably… awwh thank you so much! That would be very much appreciated!! I think I’ll just have to go on more forums to find out a bit more information etc. Where is your AC? London as well? I wish you the best of luck! :slight_smile:

I haven’t had it yet… it’s on the 24th. Just started preparing for it today. I think I’m just gunna try to research as much as I can about IBM. Not really sure how else to prepare tbh. Thank you so much for the post! It was very insightful! I’m a bit worried that they have grouped the technical consultants with the business ones as well. Hope I don’t get eaten alive! Haha I so happy it went well for you! Fingers crossed you’ll get an offer. Did they ask any weird questions? or were they just quite standard. Did you ask them questions as well? Sorry for being so intrusive… Just getting a bit worried now haha

Good luck with your assessment day today! I’m sure you’ll do great! Please let me know what it was like/how the day was run and what questions I should prepare! Thanks!

Hi there, did anyone applied for the User Experience Graduate Position? I did my IPAT a two days ago and was wondering how long does it take to hear back if I passed or not?

Thank you,

Hi,

Yeah I had my assessment centre on 29th October 2014 for Business Specilist late 2015 start and received a confirmation that I am under business review about a week later. I’ve had a similar experience to you, except I emailed them after about 15 days of not hearing anything and they explained that no circumstances have changed and they will try to keep me informed. Sadly that was about 10 days ago and haven’t hears anything since.

However, someone on here received a direct offer 4 months after the AC so there’s still hope!

hello there
you can login with your username and password at https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_search and see where your application is at the moment. not sure if it says pass or fail but maybe it says something that would help you figure it out.

Its been 4 and a half month for myself, It wouldn’t be such a difficult wait it you weren’t made to feel like such a disposable commodity.

You’re absolutely right there - difficult to know where you stand with them, which just makes it that much more agonising…

For those that have had a telephone interview after the assessment centre, do you have any advice on what to expect? I’ve already had two interviews at the assessment centre and am wondering if this will be similar?

Have you had any luck yet?

I’ve been waiting since January… Ive stopped receiving those emails too. The last time I got it was about a month ago and because I hadn’t had the email for a month prior to that I jumped and thought it was a rejection email :S

I’ve been waiting since January… Ive stopped receiving those emails too. The last time I got it was about a month ago and because I hadn’t had the email for a month prior to that I jumped and thought it was a rejection email :S