HSBC Sales Associate - Telephonic Interview

Enable
HSBC
Response

Hello.

I have a telephonic interview scheduled next week - for the role of a Sales Associate based in HSBC, London.

Nonetheless to say, very nervous about it. So, Can someone please give me few pointers on what kind of questions are asked for this type of role. Any help will be really appreciated.

The role demands:

“… You will assist the Sales team in managing customer portfolios to meet revenue targets. You’ll liaise with Sales Managers and Product Management regarding client non-standard pricing and product including negotiations. Your strong analytical skills will enable you to respond to business requests and communicate business needs in a clear and unambiguous manner. The successful candidate will have a strong customer focus and will assist in the investigation and resolution of enquiries to the complete satisfaction of the client. The role will require you to support Sales Managers, Internal Comms and Product Management on presentation and pitchbook material. Having a broad based knowledge of Global Banking and Payments & Cash Management is desirable. You’ll also have exceptional decision making and IT skills along with a strong commercial awareness. You’ll lead on the delivery of sales revenue through outstanding customer service which adheres to the Bank’s ethos, ensuring that ‘products are sold properly’ and ‘kept sold’. You’ll drive sales force performance to achieve targets…”

I will be again grateful for any suggestion or help in response to this post.

Many thanks!