Hsbc interview process

Hi guys I had a face to face interview with hsbc for a collections rep about a week ago i was there about 2 hours the manager even took me upstairs and i was paired up with another rep to listen to calls i guess to give me a taste of what i would be doing after i was done the manager told me that the training class would start feb 7th and hr would be calling me soon i still have not gotten a call back and wondering if i got the job could someone help me out with their process

1 Like

i want a job in reputatad company. plz help me to get this job thanks

Hi I had HSBC phone interview earlier today. It was very hard.
I was asked :
‘Describe a situation where you’ve gone out of your way to help a colleague/customer? What did you do and why do you think it made a difference?’’

Describe a situation in which you’ve had a disagreement with a colleague?
How the hell could I’ve answered this question?!
I failed… :frowning:

Thinking of trying after six months again.

Love HSBC and wanna work there.

Hi gerita ! Dont b disappointed. Even I am sailing in the same boat. I had a phone interview and was asked very difficult ques
Describe a situation where u had an impact on others and what was the outcome
Describe a situation where u had to do things right and what difficulties u faced and any alternate course of action u took to do things right.

I was so keen to join hsbc

Hi, Shreya, what position are you applying for? I have telephone interview next week and the position I applied is customer advisor in HSBC. how long is the telephone interview? what kind of questions they gonna ask? Many thanks. I am so desperately to join HSBC too.

Sorry hehedouble. I just checked your post. I had applied for customer advisor itself but couldnt get through phone interview. Anyways, how was yours ?? Hope it went well

Hi there. I failed the telephone interview of customer advisor. But I passed the tele interview of collection advisor yesterday. They took my 5 years address history and NI no. and they will do my credit check within 48 hours. Then they will arrange a date for face-to-face interview. How’s your job hunting goes? hope it went well. Keep updating yours.

Hi

I have an face to face interview soon for HSBC Cahsier role.

I want to know if anybody had any ideas what question would be for the (face to face) interview.

Thanks.

Hi

I have an face to face interview soon for HSBC Cahsier role.

I want to know if anybody had any ideas what question would be for the (face to face) interview.

Thanks.

Hi have u passed ur interview? Would u mind to tell me what r tele interview questions ? Many thanks

Hi,
Could any one tell me what sort of questions can be expected in Face to Face interview for a collection advisor post in HSBC

Its basically more of your experience in BPO industry…just be confident and spontaneous…

Just had my jo last 2wks ago…they have to do background check before you start on training…

hiii
i want job on hsbc can u please help me
intermediate

hello I had a face to face interview with hsbc for a Branch Customer Service Representative about a week ago i still have not gotten a call back and wondering if i got the job? how long the process takes ?

I want to attend the interview

Accounts proccess

Hii Nikollasonila,

I did my interview today as well and oh the interview was really competency, the roleplay was quite different from what I was expecting, I am sure I did a mistake since I forgot to write a note after every call, I forgot the fisrt call’s note.
Overall, the interviewer was cool, they told me they will inform me whether failed or pass in 48 hours. BTW, I lookinng forward to hear from them.

I wish you all the best, may you get the job please let us know it.

Hi guys! Briefly about me. I am 20 years old and a student at a university in Canada. Could you tell me how to choose a place of work,what to wear, what to talk about in the interview itself?

I will be grateful!

Hello, student! I want to tell you that you are having a great time right now.You have many different roads that you can choose from.Don’t worry, you can change your path at any time. I’m also from Canada. I’ve changed jobs three times and I think I’ve found my place. From my experience, I can say that you have to determine what you really love and what you really understand. Before the interview, look on different good site for questions that are usually asked at the interview. Calm down, and then everything will be fine. good luck!