HSBC Executive Management 2014

HSBC

Hi.

Is anyone else applying for this scheme? I have a phone interview coming up, but no information is given on what kind of interview it will be. Does anyone had a phone interview for this scheme before?

Hi
I spoke to one of the people at a careers fair and they said that the first telephone interview is based around HSBC’s values. Have you had the interview? Are you able to offer any more details, examples of questions?

Hi
I spoke to one of the people at a careers fair and they said that the first telephone interview is based around HSBC’s values. Have you had the interview? Are you able to offer any more details, examples of questions?

Yes, that’s right. Passed the phone interview and am awaiting confirmation for AC. Anyone at same stage/already had AC?

Thanks, yes I am at the same stage as you I think waiting for a day for the AC now

Telephone interview is based on values, most especially on integrity, being dependable and standing up for what is right (from a moral perspective), its a set criteria, they don’t even ask why HSBC or why this division.

Apparently credit check takes up to two weeks. Anyone had an AC with HSBC?

Just got the invite to the AC, anyone else?

Hi all, I recently applied for this scheme as well - and is invited to take the online assessments. Are these the standard numerical and verbal reasoning tests or ???
I will have to take the tests when I am uni, because unfortunately they cannot run on a mac :frowning:

Can you please provide me with some advice with the application process?

Many thanks :)) Looking forward to your reply!

Hi to everybody. I would like someone to inform me about the geografical location of the 4 placements. Are most of them in London? And if they ask you to go somewhere else, what is the procedure? Do they find you appartment? Do they manage your current rent in London?

geographical*

Hi Everyone - I am joining the HSBC Executive Management Programme in September 2013. Anyone else?! x

do you need a HSBC bank account to work there? I had one but they closed it.