Hsbc assessment centre

HSBC

Dear Chris

Can you please tell me how did you apply for the european management trainee programme? i have had a look on their website but havent found anything. please help

regards
Nexus

hi there!

well i recon that the applications are closed for 2010 intake so that is why you cannot find it! but i guess that there still other interesting programms that you could apply for!
I applied through the graduate career website. I hope this helps!

Hi

Is anyone attending the FSC in London on 20th and 21st July?

Hi people,

This thread is fantastic and really helpful.

Just want to clarify a few things regarding HSBC assessment centre.

What does the day include for the retail mangement graduate scheme?

Hope somebody can help!!! Any experience here will be much appreciated!!

Thanks a million in advance.

Hi All,

I have my assesment center arranged for next week for the European Management Trainee Programme. Is there somebody who had this experience recently? I am really streesed for the motivation interview as i didnt have something like that in the past! Any advice s more than welcome! If somebody has any knowledge on the content of the rest of the assesment centre, it would be really great!

Thank you very much for your help and all the best…

Hey ps167,

i know it has been some time since you had this experience! But is there any case that you can give me some details about your assesment center?
I have my assesment center arranged for next week and I would appreciate any help!!!

Thank you very much in advance and I hope that you are doing really well now!

Kind regards,
Chris

hi,

i’m applying for the hsbc graduate scheme. can anyone tell me the process after submitting the application. i read in some post that the company invites for the test long after submitting the application. is it true? And are tests too difficult???

Hello everyone,
I have a telephone interview for the graduate development program trainee in North America.
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this and what sort of questions to expect.

Hello everyone,
I have a telephone interview for the graduate development program trainee in North America.
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this and what sort of questions to expect.

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

anyone applied to hk?

@2rwin5

hey mate, i applied for Trading in HK, what about you?

Has anyone heard back from HSBC after receiving the email saying that you meet the minimum criteria for the telehphone interview?

Hi xcde,

I applied for trading in HK too. Have you heard anything after the telephone interview?

Hi,

I’ve got a couple of friends who applied HK, no response yet. Some of my friends who interned with them have been converted, but well who knows.

Applied for STG though, hope to hear some news from them soon.

hey dino1949

i havent heard anything about AC so far. just the email that they are conducting a final review of all candidates prior to the next stage, it was sent shortly after the phone interview.

all the best.

Hey dino1949 & xcde,

1. Which positions did you apply for?
  2. When did you have your telephone interview?
  3. I received the same message as you guys (blabla… delighted to inform you that you passed our first round interview… we’ll now be conducting a final screening of all successful candidates etc…)
    BUT I haven’t had the confirmation about the AC yet.
  4. Have you heard anything more specific yet?
  5. I am applying for the graduate programme in private banking.

Thanks,
kb

Hi kb,

Wow such a Q&A list!

(1. Trading position in Hong Kong. I think same as xcde
(2. I had my telephone interview on 8th Oct. Since then, nothing received except the same message as you got
(3. I even tried to contact them, but I couldn’t find any phone number. so I emailed them once, but the answer I got was exactly same as the previous one.

this is hilarious, and is such a déjà-vu! I experienced the same thing: I emailed HR and received the identical reply. I guess the ACs haven’t started yet, but keep me posted as per your progress…

Thanks and good luck!