Hsbc assessment centre

HSBC

hi,

is the Ops Man role n Technology/ Operation role?

Thanks

Guys I have a telephonic interview on 28th september for the Customer sales executive. Anybody who passed or attended the interview could give me questions and probable answers please? It will be a great help if you spare few minutes for me because I am keen to get this job.

Thanks.

Guys I have a telephonic interview on 28th september for the Customer sales executive.
Anybody who passed or attended the interview could give me questions and probable answers please?
It will be a great help if you spare few minutes for me because I am keen to get this job.

Thanks.

Guys I have a telephonic interview on 28th september for the Customer sales executive.
Anybody who passed or attended the interview could give me questions and probable answers please?
It will be a great help if you spare few minutes for me because I am keen to get this job.

Hello Everyone,

I applied to the HSBC (CANADA) Fast Forward Program (for grads), Commercial Banking on Sept 21, and completed both online assessment and telephone interview. According to the interviewer (outsourced), I did really well on the interview (on Sept 28th) and will get an response from HSBC in 3-5 weeks. I am currently still in school, and graduating in April. This is not a big problem since those hired will start in different intervals from Jan 2010 to Sept 2010.

HSBC Canada does not have the accessment centre, but the process is basically: 1. choose your program (commercial banking, customer service, personal financial services) 2 online assessment 3. telephone interview, 4. panel interview. 5.offer of employment.

I’m pretty confident about the phone interview, because i called the outsourced company, and a lady said if she doesn’t send me an email in an hour, then that means i passed. Though getting a panel interview is still uncertain.

I would like to know if anyone is familiar with the hiring process/panel interview for this program? In Canada they call it Fast Forward program, not sure if it’s called the same thing in other countries. Is anyone successful at completing the panel interview/hired?

Thanks!!!

hi …by now u must have had ur interview…i have my face to face interview for the similar position on monday can u please advice what sort of questions they asked

Hey guys,

I have applied for the strategic transaction group summer internship and have an assessment centre in a week. Can anyone tell me what to expect? Are there going to be group assignments, a numerical test and an interview? or 2 inteviews?

Please reply ASAP!!

hi everyone

Is there anyone who knows the format and details for International Manager assessment center?
if you cud post some examples of activities of the 2 day process that will be gr8

thank a lot

just had assessment. HSBC interviewers and the other assessors are really relaxed and helpful

hi nhemdani

whr was ur assessment center? whats the whole process like?

Hey yall
I just passed my telephone interview with HSBC customer service sales assistant. I have been invited to the face to face interview. Could anybudy give me an idea of how the interview will be, and also i am travelling from london to leeds. Will HSBC reimburse my travel expense. Plese guys i would be very gratefull. Thanx…

Hi,
Just a dumb question, I gave the quant and verbal exams just now.
How many days does it take for the results ?

Hey Jaison, I just received an email from HSBC congratulating me for successfully passing the tele-interview, but further decision will be made later… I’m not sure what that means, does that even if I passed the telephone interview, there is still a possibility I can’t go to AC?

Just wonder how they actually invited u for the AC…

Thank you very much

Hi mz6785

Well i am not sure about that, usuallly they will call and tell you that u’ve passed the interview and you will have to book a date for the face to face interview. But even then you can call the recuruitment center and ask them whats going on with your application. And plese make sure that you pick the phone when they call, coz they might call you and tell you after you have booked a date for the face to face, that your interview date has been changed( it happnd to me) . All the best.

Hello, I just booked a damn expensive hotel dear Canary Wharf for HSBC interview,
is there anyone would like to share with me?

Ideally Girl

Data is April 14th check in, for one night
the location is good, 10minutes walking

Please contact me asap

what is this assesment center everyone keeps talking about?

Poor guy… Starting at 7 am is not so nice, especially for people who don’t live in London…

Hello,

I have been invited to the International Manager Selection Center in Chicago. I was originally booked for May, but unfortunately the center was at the same time as my MBA final exams, so they said they would reschedule me in the next available center in Chicago. Does anyone know roughly when that is?

Also, I was wondering if you know if HSBC covers the traveling expenses (i.e. hotel and airplane tickets) of its candidates, or if you are expected to cover this on your own.

Will really appreciate your help!

Cheers,

Hello, I got a position in Summer intern for HSBC, just wonder if anyone would like to join me looking for accommodation ?

Hello all,

can I just say that everything that I read in this post has been extremely helpful so far. I am supposed to have my assesment center for the european management trainee programme some time soon and I wish to ask if there is anybody that knows anything about that and can help me somehow. Please, any comment will be highly appreciated!!! If anybody has questions about my experience so far I am happy to help!

Thanks a lot for the help
Chris