Hsbc assessment centre

HSBC

Hi, mine is also on this date? What scheme is it you are applying to? and how have you gone about preparation?
Jordan

Hi, is anyone applying to the executive management trainee programme?

Hi there, I’m applying for the penultimate summer internship with HSBC. It’s not exactly a specific scheme but from the description it’s more inclined to customer service. I’m asking some friends who have been to assessment centres about their experiences and they told me to concentrate on preparing for the interviews. Where is your assessment centre located? Mine’s in Birmingham.

I had my assessment centre in Canary Wharf last week & unfortunatley I wasn’t successful :frowning:

I had to do a role-play, indivudal analysis, group discussion based on info from the report & finally a 1-1 interview which was more about motivations than competency.

Hi aamirali1992, so sorry to hear about that. Can I ask if you were in any specific scheme on that internship? Also, was it in a very intense environment? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Gregory, mine is in Canary Wharf. I’m applying to a graduate scheme. What are you doing to prepare?

I’m sorry to hear you were unsuccessful with your application. Retrospectively, is there any advice you could offer me? Such as where you feel you could have improved or what you’d do differently if you were to attempt again. Also, how many people were there over the day? and how was that broken down? Ie, how many people interviewed you and how many did you have to present in front of?

Hi kirsty, i’m having mine in birmingham. i’m applying to their penultimate year summer internship. i’m trying to look up interview questions and background on the firm for preparation. what about you? :slight_smile:

I had mine today in canary wharf… it was rather intense. The numerical test was really nerve wrecking. There were 8 of us and 2 did not pass the test. So they left without partaking any of the AC activities. I feel so bad for them… :frowning:

Hey, I have an AC coming up can you give me any advice. And the numerical test was it a paper based numerical like they state on the website or was it the SHL standard style one. Any advice you could give me would be so great? thank you

also What division was yours for? Im doing the commercial banking management trainee grad scheme AC in the canary wharf office :S

Would be happy to run you through my experiences but I would prefer to do it over the phone. Message me your phone number and we can set up a call

Hi,

I will have AC for commercial banking internship, do you mind to give me some advice on the AC? What kind of questions were given? A report for group working?

Many thanks for that.

Hi,

I will have AC for commercial banking internship, do you mind to give me some advice on the AC? What kind of questions were given? A report for group working?

Many thanks for that.

Hi,

I will have AC for penultimate year commercial banking internship, do you mind to give me some advice on the AC? What kind of questions were given? A report for group working?

Many thanks for that.

Hi Jerome,

I will also have a AC very soon. That’s for commercial banking summer internship. Could you kindly tell me what are the steps involved in the AC in general?
Thanks for the great help.

Hi celtics5,
Do you mind to give me some advice on the ac as well? I wish to know about some more specific details. Probably we set up a call as well?
Many many thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi aamirali1992,

I’m sorry that your ac was unsuccessful. I’m having my ac soon, could you kindly tell me is the individual analysis a written report or oral presentation?
Many thanks for the great help :))

Hello, I am also going to have ac in London for commercial banking summer intern in 2015. Have you finished you ac? Did you get any info about what the ac is about? Thank you.

Hello, have you made the ac? Can you share some experience with me? Thank you~