HSBC Assessment Centre Premier Relationship Manager

HSBC

Hi there,

I recently attended an informal interview for a Premier relationship Manager position with HSBC. I have now been invited to a 3 hour assessment. The first hour is competancy based, then role plays and then senarios, what you would do next.
Has anyone got any ideas on the role play or senario sections? I have never been to an assessment centre and would be grateful if anyone could help. Obviously I will add details once I have been to the assessment.

hi neen! i am invited for a “coffee chat” for the Premier relationship manager role… is this the same as your informal interview before the 3 hour assessment. what did they ask? and how long did you get a call to be invited for the 3 hour assessment?

how did your application go by the way? hope it went well!

thanks!

Hi Neen/prem mgr wanabe, I just got invited for an informal interview for a Premier relationship Manager position with HSBC and was hoping you could assist me by giving me an insight to what the entire process entails.

Thanks

Hey there! Just got a quick one. When does the executive management trainee program start for 2012 for HSBC?
Thanks in advance