HSBC Assessment Centre 2013

HSBC

I received an invite to book my slot at an Assessment Centre for the HSBC Retail Management grad scheme on Friday. I wanted to book a particular location and after waiting for a reply to my email asking when slots would be available at this particular location all the other slots have gone. Is anyone else still waiting to book an Assessment Centre? There was Leeds and Manchester dates available but now there is nothing.

I will be happy to discuss the Assessment Centre, tips etc once I know I have booked a slot.

Hi potterlegend,

Have you had your AC? Are you able to share some tips and your experience? Thanks

Hi all, I have an assessment centre for HSBC in London coming up on Feb 22nd (Global Banking and Markets - Technology Analyst - Global Analyst Induction Program). Can anyone offer some insight into the following:

• What is the essential technical knowledge you need? (EPS, EBIT, EBIDA, discounted cash flow…etc)
  • For the case study, how did you structure your presentation? What is unsuccessful versus successful structure?

Thanks -

Rob

Hi potterlegend, did you get an AC date? if so could you share any experiences?