HSBC 2018 Intake

Hi guys, I thought it might be useful to create a separate forum to share our insights. I completed the HSBC video interview and currently waiting for them to respond. Has anyone had an assessment centre?

Hi Laplace, I am waiting for the assessment centre too! Have you heard anything from HSBC?

congrats. what division is this for?

Congratulations! Which program did you apply for? I applied for the Commercial Banking Global Graduate Programme.

thanks, I applied for “commercial banking global graduate programme.”

Congratulations! Have you receive the invitation of assessment centre? I applied for retailed banking and wealth management

Hi Fiona, have you receive the invitation of AC?

Hi, have you had your assessment centre yet?

I’m hoping anyone could share their assessment centre experience as the website provides very limited infomation about the exercises and interviews (especially commercial banking). So far, the only thing I knew is both exercises and interviews are strength-based, but totally have no idea on what they are about.

Any clues of what the ac entails?

Has anyone who had assessment centre on the jan 19th heard back yet? It’s two weeks tomorrow and I still haven’t had a response

Has anyone else received offers today? I’ve been put on reserve list if a place becomes available :frowning: