How to start ACCA independently

ACCA

I tried to post one article about how to start ACCA independently, but i failed. I couldnt see my words. wierd.

I want to get some information from experienced guys.
I came to UK for just one year, starting from practising language. I was rejected from the 1st interview of one of BIG 4. I appreciated their feedback, but i know i am basically lacking confidence of Economic related vision and expressing skills. However i want to start learning ACCA independently, from which i can improve both.
I am wondering whether i have to study in an uni?
Is it difficult to apply to study in such institution? Like London School of Economy?
How much fee is the average of studying?

Looking forward to hearing …

I tried to post one article about how to start ACCA independently, but i failed. I couldnt see my words. wierd.

I want to get some information from experienced guys.
I came to UK for just one year, starting from practising language. I was rejected from the 1st interview of one of BIG 4. I appreciated their feedback, but i know i am basically lacking confidence of Economic related vision and expressing skills. However i want to start learning ACCA independently, from which i can improve both.
I am wondering whether i have to study in an uni?
Is it difficult to apply to study in such institution? Like London School of Economy?
How much fee is the average of studying?

Looking forward to hearing …