How to re-apply sooner than 12 months and not get caught? Deloitte, E&Y, PwC, KPMG

I have just been rejected from Deloitte and am feeling really upset and disappointed.

Is there anyway I can re-apply soon without having to wait 12 months?

Maybe I can change my adress in the ‘new’ application? or possibly force a typo on my name and only correct it once I do get the job?

Any advice is appreciated

Don’t do that.

It is very likely you will get caught, and you will look incredibaly simple with a typo on your name. You will be fired for gross misconduct if you ever do get caught and then destroy chances of future careers. My advice- apply to all the Big4. If you get rejected from all of them your just not ready. Use the time inbetween applications to get stronger. And by the way i know for sure KPMG and PwC have 6 months inbetween applications, might be the same at Deloitte.

Joe

pwc is down to 3 months now

(which is quite handy since I have attended two ACs this year which were identical!)

Hi bt. How did you do at the assessment centre?

For the individual task, can you remember what topic you had to do a report on?

Any general tips for the tasks/day and your personal view on day would be great.

Thanks very much, and good luck!

Hi bt. How did you do at the assessment centre?

For the individual task, can you remember what topic you had to do a report on?

Any general tips for the tasks/day and your personal view on day would be great.

Thanks very much, and good luck!