Help With Standard Bank Application Form

Standard Bank

Hi there,

I am a new member of this forum and i’d be glad if i can get some advise.

I’m currently applying for positions at Standard Bank, and from the application form, it does look as though one is only allowed to fill in information for just one degree.

I have a Bachelors in biological sciences with an upper second class degree, and i have lots of extra curricular activities, leadership positions and other positions that demand that i take responsibilities.

However, i have since switched careers to a quantitative course in Finance, and have obtained a Masters degree in International securities and Investment banking, during my masters degree, i joined the student investment club, but couldn’t take part in more extracurricular activities because of the demanding nature of the course.

Now I’m a bit confused on which to register under the “degree” section, besides, the form was designed in a way such that there aren’t available options to cover results obtained from a Masters program

I just put down my first degree, if i get thru to final interviews, will tell em den. Put wateva degree u wanna it doesnt really matter

Thanks mate!

what wud be the best approach to this question

If you could send a personal message to the top leaders/decision makers in the world relating to a career within Investment Banking, what would you try to influence or convince them of, and why?

I reckon you put the recent degree . I guess the application has an option to upload your CV-you’ll be fine . all the best

Does anybody know what the psychometric test involves as I have one next week. Any advise would be of great help. Thanks

If you could send a personal message to the top leaders/decision makers in the world relating to a career within Investment Banking, what would you try to influence or convince them of, and why?

Please dose anyone know what the psychometric test entails as I have one coming up soon. Thanks