I was interviewing for a small company and Mazars at roughly the same time. Had an offer from the small company and Mazars informed me they were putting me on hold until after the rest of their interviews. The small company were putting pressure on me to accept, so I did, because as far as I was concerned Mazars could still be a yes or no. I’ve signed the contract and sent it back to them.
Mazars have today offered me a job, of which I have to make me decision by tomorrow. I want to say yes, I want this job so much more.
Am I going to get myself in a legal mess cos I’ve signed the contract? I am due to start work with the small company on 1 sept. The small company has nothin in my cotract about terminating it before I actually start. It just says I am required to give 2 weeks notice whilst in my probationary period, which technically hasnt started.