help - pwc application

I am filling out an application form and I think I may just be panicing, but for personal development where it asks:

Please decribe two different learning expereinces that have been important to you. What was the experience? What challenges did you face? What lessons did you learn?

I am completely fluxmoxed! I haven’t a clue what to write. I’m sure that I would have examples but I just can’t think what they could be.

Any suggestions???

Have you participate in any kinds of groupworks at your uni? Teamwrok? case studies?
you might have taken the lead and did the job but something went wrong under your leadership and you got a hit for that from your instructors or without being noticed you managed to escape from the situation. what did you learn then? leadership skills, organizational skills, team player, good listener. Next time you did marvelously. Because you had learned from your last experience.
may be at work, internship, anything that leads to self-learning involving others.
good luck

Try and think of particularly significant learning experience, something with take-home value. Maybe you were in a team that achieved something (either academic, at work or elsewhere). Perhaps you were the first on the scene in an emergency and had to think fast.

Anything like that will suffice. You want to identify what it was you learned from the experience- what went well, what didn’t and why, and what you’d do differently next time.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your help.

I used an example of a dangerous leaking roof at work to demonstrate how that improved my leadership skills, andthe experience of my dissertation.

do you think these ones are ok?

That should be alright, can you please elaborate on the examples you mentioned above. How and with whom? result?

You need to be able to explain how these things improved your leadership skills rather than just say that they did. As londonbloke says, could you elaborate?