hi, does anybody could give some example on the following competency based question please. i am stuck in the questions and need to have a interview soon.
Working Collaboratively Competency Description:
Develops productive working relationships and effective partnerships with people both within and outside the organisation. Is committed to building constructive and co-operative relationships by drawing out views, listening, empathising and genuinely valuing people. Builds a positive team environment, ensuring the team delivers with focus and confidence.
- Describe a situation when you successfully supported a team to work well under challenging circumstances
- Describe how you have built relationships with other people in the organisation, outside of your own immediate team
Drive for Results Competency Description:
Sets and achieves challenging personal goals to support organisational success. Demonstrates personal commitment to the wider vision and continuously seeks excellence. Focuses on positive outcomes and demonstrates drive, tenacity and resilience to pressure. Achieves high standards, despite constraints or obstacles.
- Describe a situation when you achieved success under challenging circumstances
- Describe how you have used your initiative, challenged existing ways of working and achieved a positive improvement
Planning and Organising Competency Description:
Thinks and plans ahead: plans, prioritises, organises and reviews. Ensures that milestones, targets and deadlines are met. Looks ahead: sets objectives, uses resources efficiently and reviews progress.
- Describe how you have handled a task that required a significant level of planning and organising.