help my project people want my ideas

Hey I am young male with a thirst for knowledge and I am really excited to find all of the SOMA in the known universe which is everything bright and beautiful pure and positive i just need to know who wants to help me pitch promote and who wants to guide my project into a perfect sequenced business model all i need is an office a team and a network to just run the entire show as a team of fun people that want to change the business world from the inside out. i could keep going with nuance and fun spirit world ideas but in my own realms of imagination no one can find my forest or my book so respect it. there is infinite numbers of girls in the universe i manifest many but only truly want one she can look like anything i want her too look like and act any way i want her too… i don’t understand why people want so many girls when you can just manifest the most beautiful being into being your everything in the universe… basically my ideas are having to much fun and i really need a smart fun group of people on the forum that want too post to me how were going to have a powerful fun game show that is exciting and tasteful…what cyber professional knows what i am up too and wants to go for the gold with my digital wallet prophetic dreams of business. the mystery and wonder of everything is imagination and creating beauty through thoughts dream big and want it all because its all imagination but don’t be greedy and share some people really own too much i just need people to guide my ideas into websites i have yet to structure my own site. i work super fast and hard i just need my own place and need to organize and prepare my business plan. my only flaw is that i feel everything is vying for attention so at times i can bang out a 20 page paper in a week and sometimes it might take me a month i am always looking for quality. I write proposals and research papers and push them out quick i need redemption in my life and i need a spiritual cleansing so i can return back to being beautiful inside and out so i can start to feel the most amazing feelings of bliss…bliss is when the most magical feelings flow through your aura and you can return back into a state of love peace harmony on that note don’t fall into financial business traps free market it up with hook it up networks and find yourself posting on my forum to help me out please! help me out please! i need your help i swear i can really work out there i go fast and hard for those that actually love to see me free lance and succeed…when it comes down to it i am a source of dreamy imagination and nuance ideas i am a never ending creative artist i just need the right tools resources and software i know i am creative and talented i just need some new people to rub off on me and collaborate to make things happen…i have a project its magical and its worth too much so help me out

Hey I am young male with a thirst for knowledge and I am really excited to find all of the SOMA in the known universe which is everything bright and beautiful pure and positive i just need to know who wants to help me pitch promote and who wants to guide my project into a perfect sequenced business model all i need is an office a team and a network to just run the entire show as a team of fun people that want to change the business world from the inside out. i could keep going with nuance and fun spirit world ideas but in my own realms of imagination no one can find my forest or my book so respect it.

there is infinite numbers of girls in the universe i manifest many but only truly want one she can look like anything i want her too look like and act any way i want her too… i don’t understand why people want so many girls when you can just manifest the most beautiful being into being your everything in the universe… basically my ideas are having to much fun and i really need a smart fun group of people on the forum that want too post to me how were going to have a powerful fun game show that is exciting and tasteful…what cyber professional knows what i am up too and wants to go for the gold with my digital wallet prophetic dreams of business.

the mystery and wonder of everything is imagination and creating beauty through thoughts dream big and want it all because its all imagination but don’t be greedy and share some people really own too much i just need people to guide my ideas into websites i have yet to structure my own site. i work super fast and hard i just need my own place and need to organize and prepare my business plan. my only flaw is that i feel everything is vying for attention so at times i can bang out a 20 page paper in a week and sometimes it might take me a month i am always looking for quality

I write proposals and research papers and push them out quick i need redemption in my life and i need a spiritual cleansing so i can return back to being beautiful inside and out so i can start to feel the most amazing feelings of bliss…bliss is when the most magical feelings flow through your aura and you can return back into a state of love peace harmony on that note don’t fall into financial business traps free market it up with hook it up networks and find yourself posting on my forum to help me out please! help me out please! i need your help i swear i can really work out there i go fast and hard for those that actually love to see me free lance and succeed…

when it comes down to it i am a source of dreamy imagination and nuance ideas i am a never ending creative artist i just need the right tools resources and software i know i am creative and talented i just need some new people to rub off on me and collaborate to make things happen…i have a project its magical and its worth too much so help me out

help me out im tired of people selling data and thinking they know who i am because they don’t so help me out

too many people know what im up too hep me out