HELP HELP PLEASE! HSBC CSO role first face to face interview, has anyone done this?

HSBC
Total

PLEASE HELP HELP!! I am having an face to face interview coming up in early Jan 2015. What questions were asked if anyone can remember still? How many questions in total? I have not got much work experience that I could find examples from. I am really worried about the role play which I never had one before. Could anyone please share more details of the scenario eg. what was the script? Do you have all the information that you need to know what to do with the customer were written in the script? What did the interviewer asked over the phone if any of you could remember, anything that you could remember would be most appreciated , I am so grateful for the help.

I also have an interview coming up this week for customer service officer - Mortgage trainee. Any input from anyone would help? Do they ask competency based questions. Can you repeat examples from the telephone interview or not?

Hey autism 2010

Ive applied for the same position and have an interview on thursday. I would really appreciate if you could give me an insight to the process ad if you can remember any of the competency questions and if you can use the same ones from the telephone interview… Would really appreciate it if you can get back to me before thursday.

Thanks