HELP- Diageo Assessment Centre- Sales&Marketing graduate programme!

Diageo

I passed the application stage as well as the phone interview, and now am proceeding on the final stage which is the assesment centre. They told me it consists of a
-role play
-presentation
-group work

Do you have any access to example questions for the role play or presentations that they ask in sales and marketing graduate programmes?

Any help/ tips would be greatly appreaciated.

Many thanks,

hi,
i had such a thing once for Danone. We had a projcet for 6 of us and only an hour. We did not solve the main problem and didnt even identify what was the core problem - the hidden one. so at least bear that in mind:)
the other part - individual one was a case study - new product launch. we had 30 min to prepare a presntation basing on text and some results from blind tests.

can u let me know how was the phone interview? what questions did they ask and did they give u any feedback - what did they appreciate the most about u?
and what questions concerning typicaly marketing&sales area?

i’m preparing for my interview now (different country) and will appreciate some help:)

HEY GUYS! Hope u all got ur dream jobs now. :slight_smile: I am a bit late, but I will be expecting the same challenge from Mercedez-Benz in a few days time. Just wondering have u guys encountered any competency questions during ur telephone interview? and how much have they tested ur knowledge on the companies you have applied for?

Your help will be much appreciated!

Hey, I’ve just sent off my application for the Graduate Finance Programme for the UK and wanted to know what the online assessments are like. How many questions and how many minutes for each test? Anywhere where I can get hold of practice questions?

Hi guys - do you have to reproduce the verbal and numerical tests at the Danone assessment centre??

Thanks

Hey, I have my assessment day for Danone on Tuesday and I have been told that I will need to produce the verbal and numerical tests again…I was wondering if they are difficult or if they are easier than the online ones?

Also, any advice on the tests or the day itself would be great!!

Thanks!!

Hey,
How was your assessment day at Danone? Could you please let me know what kind of questions they ask and whether the SHL test was similar to the online one?
Much appreciated:). Thanks!!

Hey,
How was your assessment day at Danone? Could you please let me know what kind of questions they ask and whether the SHL test was similar to the online one?

Hey,

Hey guys,
has anybody been to the Danone Assessment Center? How was it and what kind of questions were you asked? Was the SHL part similar to the online one?
Thanks a lot:)

Hey,
has anybody been to the Danone assessment center? Would you mind sharing your experience? What kind of questions were you asked and was the SHL test similar to the online one?
Thanks a lot!