Heineken International Graduate Scheme

Heineken

Hi guys, how well did u do at the online ability test? I think i have mistaken a few (about 6 to 8) questions out of 24. Let’s hope for the best!

I ve just taken the test!! actually, I wasn’t sure about the last 6-8 questions too, but at least it was fun! ahah let’s cross the fingers and good look to everyone :wink:

I ve just taken the test!! actually, I wasn’t sure about the last 6-8 questions too, but at least it was fun! ahah let’s cross the fingers and good look to everyone :wink:

I have also taken it today:) Not sure about 4-6 questions but it wasn’t too bad overall:)

Does anyone know if we are to have both telephone and face-to-face interview or just choose one of the means?

first is the telephone interview and if u get passed it, there is the face-to-face interview

That’s a tedious process:) Do you know if the content will differ? Like the types of competencies they assess you on?

Hey Guys, any of you have received any news about the telephone interview? cheers

Nope, nothing yet, this stage of the recruitment process begins on 11th of March. It would be nice, though, to receive some news earlier. good luck and keep us posted!

Hey! I have received the same email. Heineken from Portugal will contact me for the telephone internview. I dont know when it will be. Do you know when yours is?

anyone else received updates? i was expecting a reply by today as they start phone interviews on monday, but nothing yet… fingers crossed! will they let us know if we’re unsuccessful?

Hello everyone, please what kind of questions where asked during the telephone interview?please help a fellow here,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I am to expect the call any moment from tomorrow

No idea, I wanted to know too. The first person to have the interview should share the experienceee! I believe they will call next week or maybe send an email with the interview date!!

Please we would rily appreciate it if someone could help us out wit wat to expect during the phone interviews.

Please we would rily appreciate it if someone could help us out wit wat to expect during the phone interviews.

they should start interviewing from monday… have you all got an email inviting you already?

hiii what questions should one expect at the telephone interview

I have no idea. Have you been contacted by Heineken on your region? Do you know if the interview will be in enlgish or another language?

Hi steve2k25,hw was ur phone interview?

Hi everyone, I’ve done my online test on 2nd Feb. Just found out I got an email on 7th March saying that I’ve passed it, the email was in my junk mail, almost missed it. So maybe for those who haven’t heard of anything, check your junk mail! Now I’m really worried about the coming tele in. Has anyone from the UK contacted by the regional office? any ideas of what kind of questions should be expected for the tele in? Thanks and good luck!