Heineken International Graduate Scheme

Heineken

what did they say?

did you send the email to InternationalGraduateProgramme@heineken.com?

Finally I managed to talk to them and i’m sorry to say that those who haven’t been contacted yet wont continue in the process

Hi,
In the job description it says you need to speak 3 languages? Is this strictly true? Everyone that’s been successful, do you all speak 3 languages fluently? I only have English and don’t want to apply if it will be pointless!
Thanks

Hi Esther I hope you got the job…anyways am jst starting my own process and I would love to get all the necessary informations such as the kinda questions being asked right from the online inductive reasoning test to the face to face interview and yes I also applied for HR. Thanks

Hi Tunde I didnt get the International graduate programme although I got offered a place in Nigerian Breweries Instead but I got a job offer at Shell at the time. I made it to the assessment center in Amsterdam so I might be able to help. The Online inductive reasoning varies yearly cos mine was SHL based… the telephone interview is to know more about you, why you applied for the HGP, what you know about the brewing industry, why you applied for HR, … etc. the face to face interview is competency based questions…etc. all the best

Thanks so much for the information…do have a fabulous weekend.

Hi - New conversation for 2014 candidates here: http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/retail-fmcg-manufacturing/heineken-international-graduate-program-igp-2014

Hi esther thanks for the previous info…I made it to the face to face interview and would jst like to knw if u remember any specific questions asked so I can be very prepared and also pls what’s the assessment center all about what did u guys do there…am hoping u remember :slight_smile:

Hi E10
Please can i get any valuable information on how the phone interview was or the face to face interview and did you make it to the Assessment center. please contact me via whats app on + 1 912 484 9850 or private message me or via email abbeyhartreginald@gmail.com. Thank u. Cheers

Please check your inbox dear

please check your inbox thank you

check your inbox please

check your inbox please

please check your inbox

please check your inbox

please check your inbox

please check your inbox

please check inbox

PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX