Heineken Ability Test Online for International Graduate Programme

Heineken

Hi AdrianaMarques, Please can i get any valuable information on how the phone interview was and did you make it to the Assessment center ?. please contact me via whats app on + 1 912 484 9850 or email at abbeyhartreginald@gmail.com Thank u. Hope to hear from you soon.

@joao.freitas Please can i get any valuable information on how the phone interview was and did you make it to the Assessment center ?. please contact me via whats app on + 1 912 484 9850 or email at abbeyhartreginald@gmail.com Thank u. Hope to hear from you soon.

Please can i get any valuable information on how the phone interview was and did you make it to the Assessment center ?. please contact me via whats app on + 1 912 484 9850 or email at abbeyhartreginald@gmail.com Thank u. Hope to hear from you soon.

HI there! Anyone who took warehouse supervisor exam please …

What was the online test like?

H

Hey,

I was wondering whether you already took the test and could tell me a bit what i can expect?

Thanks!

The first test that I got was logical reasoning. You’ll be fine in it if you can see a pattern in colours, shapes and movements of figures. After a few days, I got a notification that I passed, and have to sit now verbal and numerical tests. Verbal was fine: 30 questions in 19 minutes (around 2-3 questions per a short passage of a text), the passages and questions were much easier than those in sample materials. Timing was fine. Numerical. however, caught me for no reason. 18 questions with 25 minutes sound more than enough, but the calculations (despite being simple and straightforward) are tedious and long. So you spend a lot of time typing numbers into your calculator, and then you have to repeat some, because you need some number that you already calculated once again. Stupid! Plus, I was lost in some bulky questions (like what is the ration of the percent of the change in previous year blah blah), so in a result, I got 1/3 of questions wrong. I made screenshots, so I was able to solve everything afterwards. Honestly, this is not the best tool to select the right candidates… But anyway, it is what it is, and I’ll be surprised if I get invited to the telephone interview :frowning: Good luck to everyone!

Hey guys :smiley: New year…new IGP from Heineken. Does anyone know some free online sources to prepare for these tests? I just applied for IGP and I want to prepare myself a bit. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Flavia, I think I have a few. Lets do a preparation collaboration. Whatsapp me on +2348169720230. Cheers.

Hi oshione,
Can I join too for the preparation?

Also, does anyone have experience with https://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/? If yes, what is your opinion and do you think it is worth paying for it? Any advice on the recruitment process of Heineken and on the above mentioned website in general would be much appreciated.
Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

hey, guys :slight_smile: I it would be great if I can join too so that we can exchange

hey, I am also looking for online sources to prepare myself. Found some but don’t know which one is worth the money.
We can exchange contact details and collaborate if you want to :slight_smile:

Hi! I’ve applied for the IGP 2018 as well and am currently preparing for the online tests using jobtestprep. It’s all right as they’ve got a lot of practice questions and tutorials. It’d be great if we could collaborate and prepare

great, let’s collaborate and see how we can help each other. How can I find you?

hey, would you mind getting in contact with each other so that you can share more of your experience, it would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I am planning to apply for IGP 2018. Is there someone who knows the type of questions asked on the step 2 online test. After that what happens

hi Kristina, I agree.got any material yet?

hello Mahikan, Got any materials now?