Heineken Ability Test Online for International Graduate Programme

Heineken

I have Heineken online ability test (step 2 of the process) for the international graduate programme.

Did anybody take this test already??

Whats the test about? Is it easy? Questions about what?

I will be very grateful to any tip, suggestion or advice!

Thank you very much in advanced!

I haven’t taken it will soon take mine but they haven’t sent it. Have you done the online heineken test?Contact me lets brainstorm ok. +234806823436. Hoping to hear from you. Cheers

I haven’t taken it will soon take mine but they haven’t sent it. Have you done the online heineken test?Contact me lets brainstorm ok. +234806823436. Hoping to hear from you. Cheers

Hi BackPacker

how did your go? mine was ok. Ran out of time unfortunately.

What steam have you applied for?

Helo Kandrikal, which country are u?did you say you ran out of time? How many questions in how many minutes? Is it numerical reasoning? Please help send me the format you are using to my email : kingsley.toch@gmail.com, i will appreciate.Mine comes up on the 9th of march. Thanks in advance.

Helo Kandrikal, which country are u?did you say you ran out of time? How many questions in how many minutes? Is it numerical reasoning? Please help send me the format you are using to my email : kingsley.toch@gmail.com, i will appreciate.Mine comes up on the 9th of march. Thanks in advance.

Hi kandrikal!

Thank for your answer! I have applied for Marketing. And you?

I will take the test tomorrow i guess because I have been very busy today.

What kind of questions did you have?? numbers? logical series? calculation? I am very excited about it! It was too hard?? What is your opinion about it?

Any tip or advice will be wellcome!

Hi, I have my test tomorrow!
how many questions are there? what kind of questions? difficult?

Hello guys!

I have applied for Marketing/Sales function and I have to take my online test within Friday!

Do you have any suggestions? @Kandrika can you help us with the test? was numerical, psychometric?

Cheers

What an idiot test !

Hey guys!

Hope you all did well! @Tom28 and @Kandrikal: Could you guys give us a hint of the format of the test? What are the questions about? numbers? logical series? calculation? Your answer will be much appreciated! (you can contact me by email : karakassi.myrto@gmail.com) .

Thank you and good luck to all of you! =)

Took the test 2 days ago, I applied for Corporate Relations. The online test was about logical series, I hope it went well, do you guys know how many people they are going to hire? Does it depends on the country or something?

Hi,

I do apologise for the late reply. Just saw your messages. My test was primarily logical reasoning with 2 questions on numericals. No verbal questions at all though.

@ 9111974: no idea about how many people they hire

I did mine! and to be honest some questions were tough! good luck guys!

Welly plz tel us,is it numerical or logical reasoning plz hint us