HBOS job offer

Hey,

I recently had an interview with HBOS for a branch customer service position and was told on the spot I had been successful. The interviewer told me to expect a phone call in the next few weeks with a verbal offer. A week later I received an email saying congratulations, and I would be contacted by a member of the team in 7-14 days, that was over a week ago now. Does anybody have any experience of the HBOS recruitment process and how long it normally takes? In my experience with my current job I passed my interview and started work the next week, HBOS seem to be dragging their heels a little bit. Is it worth giving them a call, or will that seem a little too pushy?

Cheers

Hi,

I have a branch interview on Monday for the same role. Can you remember what questions you were asked? Was it just an interview or was there a role play exercise? Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

hey there congragulation u got job. I have interview in branch on friday for the same role. Would u please help me on the questions and answers during your interview session…thanks

i have a face to face interview for customer service. please anyone with experience?

ralph pls assist me i have an interview with hbos on 16/02/11 for customer advisor

ralph pls assist me i have an interview with hbos on 16/02/11 for customer advisor