Haysmacintyre Interview

Haysmacintyre

Hi there,

I have an interview with Haysmacintyre next week and was wondering if anyone had any information on what to expect? Help will be appreciated. Does anyone have one coming up? Are there any aptitude tests? Or are they only at the assessment centre? What sort of questions will be asked?

Thanks once again,

Hi,
How was your interview? I have one coming up as well, can you tell me more about it?

Hi,
How was your interview? I have one coming up as well, can you tell me more about it?

i didn’t go in the end as I already secured employment with another firm

How was your interview? I have one next week and have no idea what to expect. How long was it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, any advice for the interview process?

I have an interview with Hays next week, could you let me know what sort of questions they asked you? ie. competencies, why Hays, etc

I have an interview with Hays next week, could you let me know what sort of questions they asked you? ie. competencies, why Hays, etc.

any help would be hugely appreciated

I have an interview with Haysmac next week. Any chance you could let me know what yours was like?

Many thanks

Hi Grad456, I have an interview next week and I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on your imterview?
Would appreciate any info! Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone else have an assessment day for Hays next week?