Has anybody received Super Day invitation from J.P. Morgan Private Banking Geneva?

J.P. Morgan

I had a telephone interview yesterday and I will be invited to the “Superday” in Geneva, any idea what is this about?

Cheers

Hey,

I did the interview too on Friday but they haven’t told me anything… when did they answered you back? the same day?? Are you applying for the Latam position as an analyst??

what kind of questions did they ask u?

HI mallet, how was your interview? Im not aplying for Latam…

hi CityBoyX

what kind of question did they ask u?

Hi Pedro Silva,

Questions about my person… not much actually.

A “Superday” is usually the same as an “Assessment Centre”, i.e. a day of assessment tests, psychometric, numerical & verbal reasoning tests, group tasks, one to one interviews, group interviews, etc, etc.

Did you apply for a position in Geneva or are JPM conducting all European interviews in Geneva do you know?

Hi all,
got my phone itw couple of weeks ago and so far no news on my side. did one of you receive any information?

i had mine today…they said they will contact me within 2 weeks.

Funny enough they told me the same two weeks ago.
Did you itw for LatAm?

same to me!

They told me that I would be invited but no official confirmation :S

City Boy,

The interview was very good, hope I can go to the Superday. Is anyone applying to the Latam position???

City Boy,

The interview was very good, hope I can go to the Superday. Is anyone applying to the Latam position???

City Boy,

news anyone?

rejected :(…that was the quickest rejection ever

Are you serious?
Sorry to hear that. When did you have your interview?
All the best!

CityBoyX,
do you have any news? still nothing on my side. not even a rejection…

Hi RXGE,

nothing new man, when and how was your interview? Do you have a good feeling?

Cheers.
CityBoyX

CityBoyX

Tbh my itw (2 weeks ago) was very relaxed. I guess the focus was on personal fit rather than technical knowledge. My feeling is that it went very weel

I suspect from your previous posts that you had a simliar positive experience.