Has anybody received online test from J.P. Morgan?

J.P. Morgan

I submitted my application for J.P. Morgan Industrial Placement last week. But the status is always “received”. I am wondering how long I need to wait for an online test.

hey i just got an invite for the online test. But mine is graduate scheme in finance. I submitted my form on 12th and got a reply on 14th (today). Hope it helps. I have not taken the tests yet but I know its SHL.

Hi, pratik

Thanks for your information. I’ve finished my online test this week. Hope you could pass it as well.

hey…ur welcome… can you provide me with any information that would help me take the test? Any information is appreciated! Thanks. :slight_smile:

As you know, I took the numerical test and I think it’s not hard as PSL’s. So just take it easy.

Hey

Has anyone received any online tests yet for the Private Banking Graduate Program 2012?

I’ve waiting for about 4 weeks now.

Hi all! I just submitted my application for JP Morgan’s Asset Management program.
Does anybody know which is the percentage of answers you should answer correctly to pass the test? more than 80%? 90%?
thank you

Hey Mancman,

I have not received any online test but there is a pre screening for a networking event. It was a 10 to 15min phone interview to know more about your interest.

Cheers

Hey Mancman,

I have not received any online test but there is a pre screening for a networking event. It was a 10 to 15min phone interview to know more about your interest.

Cheers

Hey curioushelper,

did you apply to London or Geneva scheme?
i applied to geneva in early september and still nothing… doesn’t sound good!

I applied for the Singapore scheme. They said they will be getting back to me by Wednesday.

Hey Mancman

I applied to the graduate program in Private Banking as well in Geneva, and still haven’t received any tests. Have you received any news on your end?

I am going for the exclusive private banking event tonight. Will keep you guys updated…

Thanks Helper. I’ve still had no invite for online tests yet. Let me know if you get yours man.

Peace

I went to the networking event and talked to people in Private Banking end of September in Singapore and submitted my application online. Didn’t hear anything after that. From what I heard on that day, screening will be a phone interview. No online tests(???)

hello curious helper, there’s another networking event? i went to one at the asian civilization museum end of sept. did you attend that?

hello curious helper, there’s another networking event? i went to one at the asian civilization museum end of sept. did you attend that?

Hi guys,

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Been caught up by lots of projects and tests.

Just in case you guys are wondering. I applied to the Singapore PB position. So it might not be applicable to some of you.

@huhuhahaha yeap there is another networking event last mon. I didn’t attend the info session at the Asian civilization museum though. I applied the event through their webpage and had a short 15 min phone interview as a pre screening for the event. Then I was invited for it.

@mancman2011 I think there is no online test on my side. I went for the event and there were 40 over applicants attending it. We were broken up into 7 groups and went through 3 rounds of “speed dating” with the private bankers of Jp Morgan. Each of them asks various questions to test our knowledge, interest and personality. What’s interesting is that each of them is holding our resume and they have some form of matix to fill in too.

So I guess the assessment/interview has started.

congrats helper. guess i just didn’t make the cut then.

I applied to London office and had an invite to online tests start of october but havent heard anything back since then.

Would have thought they would have at least replied to say whether successful or unsuccessful?