GSK 2016 application process - interview!?

Hey guys, just wonder if anyone else has an interview for GSK?

I have the first interview coming, which area have you applied for?

I applied for the reg affairs scheme, how about you? when is your interview?

Mine is for Finance and is a video interview. Do you have an understanding of the type of questions they ask during this stage?

Hi guys!
I’ve got that sonru for management. Please post interview questions. I will share whatever I find in the internet as well! Good luck to everyone! :slight_smile:

Hi, first not to make you worried but I found the whole sonru experience weird and uncomfortable. But questions included basic competency questions such as :

• a situation when you led a team,
  • a situation when looked at the bigger picture in a project or process
  • a situation when you had to make good relationships.
    I don’t remember other questions but out of the 7 questions they say, 2 of them are actually comments for you to add so I just spoke about myself and why I’m interested in the company. The advice I give is to make sure you practice before using the actual sonru practice they provide you and to look at the camera rather than the screen when answering. I didn’t like the experience as it only gives you 3 seconds per answer and you spend some of your time checking at the countdown timer. To my surprise, I passed it and on the ac. Good luck

Hi, first not to make you worried but I found the whole sonru experience weird and uncomfortable. But questions included basic competency questions such as :

I don’t remember other questions but out of the 7 questions they say, 2 of them are actually comments for you to add so I just spoke about myself and why I’m interested in the company. The advice I give is to make sure you practice before using the actual sonru practice they provide you and to look at the camera rather than the screen when answering. I didn’t like the experience as it only gives you 3 seconds per answer and you spend some of your time checking at the countdown timer. To my surprise, I passed it and on the ac. Good luck

Would anyone be able to post their experiences/questions?

Hey wondering what questions you got asked?

Hey
I have my video interview for Electrical graduate scheme. Any tips or questions?

You may find the following article helpful:
http://www.onrec.com/news/news-archive/why-graduates-are-having-to-learn-the-art-of-the-video-interview

Did anybody apply for 2016 future leader program?

Have you completed the video interview for future leader program?