Greenhill&Co Interviews

Anyone got called for interview with Greenhill yet?

Hi rivendell,

I think I may have been but the recruiter described it as an event rather than an interview so I’m not sure.

Have you had yours yet?

they have 3 FT positions left… AC will be held end of november

Has anyone been given summer analyst interviews at Greenhill in London?

true, 3 FT left and 500 people applying! do the maths! :wink:

Hi,

This is probably a shot in the dark, but I have a Greenhill first round interview first thing tomorrow morning (they only told me about it today), and from your post I’m guessing you interviewed with them? I was hoping you wouldnt mind telling me how it went and what they asked? Also, if you progressed further than the first round, any advice/insight you can give on the other rounds would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much!

Hi Zweihander - I have received an invititation to a first round telephone interview later on this week. How was your interview? What sort of things did they ask? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Hi Zweihander - I have received an invititation to a first round telephone interview later on this week. How was your interview? What sort of things did they ask? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Hi daniel5050, Im interested in applying to Greenhill and as youve got an interview, I’m just wondering on what kind of work experience you have and academic record/what uni you are at/went to. cheers