Graduate Schemes 2016

Vodafone

Hi everyone,

I assume like myself a lot of people have applied for different Graduate Schemes this year. I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can ask others for updates on any Graduate Scheme applications.

Has anyone else applied for BT, Vodafone or Ofcom?

I applied for BT almost 2 months ago and haven’t heard back since passing their online test.

Good luck everyone!

Hey I applied to Vodafone but got rejected. I only did up to the digital interview. Do ask if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hey! I actually just got my invite to video interview today. Do you mind me asking what kind of questions you were asked? Are there many ‘why vodafone’ or ‘what do you know about vodafone’ style ones?

I am sorry to hear you were unsuccessful - I have applied for quite a few so if you need help/ advice with any others let me know & best of luck! :slight_smile:

I applied for the Discover(y) programme. Here are the following Q’s I remembered: why Vodafone? Tell me about a fact about Vodafone and why you found it interesting. If you encountered the CEO in the lift, what one question you’d ask him and why? What do you think the programme will consist of? Why do you think you’re suited to the programme? These are the ones that stood out in my mind. The CEO and interesting fact one really stumped me! Best of luck!

hi, i know this is a bit of a long shot…

i have a video interview got BT coming up… i was wondering if you knew what to expect?