Goldman Sachs Human Capital Management

Goldman Sachs

Can anyone help?. I want to apply to the Human Capital Management Intern program at Goldman Sachs but graduated three years ago. I am embarking on a career change and from the website see that most New Analysts start on the intern program. I have 2 years banking experience in a different area but want to pursue this area of interest. Does anyone know if I am still eligible to apply for the intern program having graduated from my Masters in 2008 or am I better off going for the New Analyst Position. Thank you.

Hi NRU! i think you should apply to analyst position, it would be much better for you. i have applied to the Human Capital Management Intern at GS but i am a second year student. Hope it helps and best of luck.

Hi NRU! i think you should apply to analyst position, it would be much better for you. i have applied to the Human Capital Management Intern at GS but i am a second year student. Hope it helps and best of luck.

Hi Mel, Ye I think I am better off applying for the new analyst as it was my Masters I graduated from three years ago. How is your application going? Were you successful? What is your educational background? I have no previous experience in Human Capital Management. Wishing you all the best.

Hi Mel, Ye I think I am better off applying for the new analyst as it was my Masters I graduated from three years ago. How is your application going? Were you successful? What is your educational background? I have no previous experience in Human Capital Management. Wishing you all the best.