Goldman Sachs - Final Round Interviews

Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs has started its final rounds and I have been fortunate enough to be invited.

If there is anyone who knows the format and is willing to help, I would be very grateful.
This is for the Summer Analyst Position.

To everyone else who hasn’t heard back from them in a week or 2, I would recommend being patient since they can take up to a month to invite you.

Hey, Eric, congratulations, well done! What division have you applied to and when was your interview?

hey eric, congratulations! which division is it for?

From what I know, GS final round is 3 interviews, each 2 on 1. You should expect it to be technical.
btw, how many days did they take after the first round, before inviting you to the final round? I had my 1st round 2 weeks back, have not heard back from them!

Hey!!! Eric congrats for the invitation to the next round!!! I had my interview 2 weeks ago as well and haven’t heard back since then… so I hope to get the invitation too!!!
When was your first interview and where???

All the best and good luck to everyone!!!

Some say it is 5 one on one.
Some say 3 on 3
Some say techincal, but not very tough.

Does anyone knows if there are verbal or numerical tests?

hi i had a first round operations summer analyst interview on the 18th the next day i got an e-mail inviting me to final round interview which i had on the 27th now im just playing the waiting game does anyone know how long it takes to hear back and im willing to answer any questions good luck everyone.

Well, I had my first round on the 18th and heard back the next day.
This is for Operations.

However, just a heads up to all those waiting. Last year, it took them over 27-30 days to invite me to the final round so you shouldn’t worry too much.

So, since you guys (eric cartman and funkenw) had final round inteviews could you please share the experience…?
How was it?
Was it much different from first round interviews?
How long were u interviewed?
Was it rather technical or not?

I would be very grateful…

Thank you very much in advance…

well i can only tell you about my experiemce with operations cause i know they are all slightly different to be honest mine wasnt that different from my first round just a bit more focused on why GS and why Ops that kind of thing my first one ws just about me and things ive done those questions were the only real differences then some examples of teamwork and leadership that kind of thing x hope that helps good luck o and i had 3 2 on 1 interviews in the same day one after the other

Alex

Mines on Tuesday and when I do have an update, I shall post here.

Hi eric, congratulations, same i’ve been invited for a final round interview as well.

When is your interview going to take place?

Also guyz please feel free to share your experience’s.

Thanks

R u guys talking about London right?

yes

rosario, are you also in operations or some other department?

Mine is on Tuesday now.
When is yours cash money?

Eric, I’m actually still waiting for a reply from my first round. I was in IMD

Got a phone call today with invitation to second round interview!

Crongrats to everyone who has been invited!!!

Hey just for the record… Where have you been interviewed?? Because I know that most of you are applying for London, but where did you do your interview??

All the best

Anyone with experience from final rounds in GS IBD? Got invited to final round today… Is this also 3 2-on-1? And are there any tests?

Got a final round invite in GS IBD.

Anyone with prior experience? Please share.