Global Transaction Services

Hey guys,
I’ve applied for a post in Global Transaction Services.
Was wondering if you could post things I should look in to, to help me brush up on my knowledge of this sector?
Also do u know of any good websites which could help me understand the basics in finance?
I do not study finance at Uni and am rather worried I have limited knowledge of this area when compared to other candidates…

which bank?

rbs…

I supposed it’s RBS…when did you apply and which stage are you at? did you receive an invitation to the numerical test?

yeah it rbs…just did my physcometric test…am just wondering what i should do if i get to the assessment center :wink:
btw how easy are the numerical tests at rbs?

I applied to the same programme…that’s why I was asking; well, I didn’t get to do the numerical test…I competed my psychometric test more than a month ago and I’m still waiting for them to tell me whether I’ll get a numerical test or a rejection :)). I’ve emailed them once and been told they’re quite busy and they’ve received a large number of quality applications and they have to look through all of them and select people that are going to the next stage. So, still waiting.

Good luck with your application.

I applied to the same programme…that’s why I was asking; well, I didn’t get to do the numerical test…I completed my psychometric test more than a month ago and I’m still waiting for them to tell me whether I’ll get a numerical test or a rejection :)). I’ve emailed them once and been told they’re quite busy and they’ve received a large number of quality applications and they have to look through all of them and select people that are going to the next stage. So, still waiting.

Good luck with your application.

I have an assessment centre for RBS Global Transaction Services in London on Tuesday 29th. Is anyone else applying for this scheme? Any advice for the assessment centre?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I have just been invited to an assessment centre for GTS Analyst - Dubai in February. Does anyone have any experience with a Citi AC? And has anyone been invited to sit for the AC for this role?

N