GE Energy Assessment

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had previously attended a General Electronic assessment day for a field engineer role. The day will consist 2 45-minute interviews and a technical test, Does anyone attended this day before? And in particular what sort of questions the technical test comprises?

Thanks guys

I’ve got telephone interview for GE Aviation. I know its completely different field from yours (field engineer role) but still its GE. just wondering if you can explain what kinda question they ask. is it only competency bases or do they ask technical questions as well. In general how do they start and what kinda question they ask. any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I have my phone interview with GE Aviation tomorrow, any hints and tips would be very helpful, thanks for your time

Hey the first think I would say to make sure you are ready to answer any question. According to my experience. they might not ask you questions you were expecting them to ask like competency based questions you know like your strengths , why GE why this programme blah blah. questions they asked me. whats the connection between engineering and manufacturing? whats the business strategy? i want expecting them to ask me above two questions then they asked me why do you wanna work for GE thats it. it only lasted for 15 mins or so whish isnt good i think. In summarise make sure you explain and mention all the important points in your CV you project and your work experience even if they dont ask you. I didnt and they never gave me an opportunity or asked me questions to explain in detail. i duuno who you will get for phone interview but be prepared to answer question in details with examples. Good Luck

Hi there,
I have an interview for s/w intern at GE aviation tomorrow, any hints?

Hi,

I have the same question as you. What did the technical test consisted off? You can re ply at my per sonal em ail add ress raresb @ yahoo . com.

Thank you

So has anyone taken the technical test for the GE field engineering position? if so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

So has anyone taken the technical test for the GE field engineering position? if so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks