Gallup Interview

Hi,

Has anyone done one of these Gallup Interviews recently and can share their thoughts? I assumed it was normal competency based but it appears to look at ‘Life Themes’ - whatever that is??

The information I have been given:

“Everyone has consistent, recurring patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviours - Gallup call these Life Themes. It is these themes that distinguish us as individuals. Life themes are at work and play in all of us and they identify what helps people to succeed in a particular job or occupation.”

“They are researched against ‘behaviours’ identified as being key in the role for whichyou are applying, so the best way to approach it is just to enter into the spirit and actually enjoy it. At times, it may leave youwondering about the relevance of a question, but be rest assured all questions have a significant meaning to the characteristics that we are looking for and probing; and they have been piloted & validated prior to our use of them.”

Any help is much appreciated!

Did you have a Gallup interview in the end? How did it go? I’m curious to know what they are like- as I hear [[Standard Life]] conduct these kinds of interviews.

anyone have anymore information on ‘gallup interviews’, have one coming up at standard life…

can anyone send answers for this 110 questions

I think it is a good way to filter candidates as every one is on a level playing field as everyone gets the same questions and so it is easier to compare candidates. Filtering by your education is ridiculous as a wide disparity exists in the difficulty of different academic qualifications. For instance some people do easy degrees at universities with a lower standard of students whereas others have to do hard degrees at universities where the general level of candidates is high.

Thanks for the list! Had my interview today and half of them were on the list with several others not listed… Definitely helped to have an idea of what to say to sound well put together. If anyone else has a gallup interview go through and have an idea of how to respond to each of these. Best wishes!

Thanks for posting the questions it was really a big help, most of the questions being asked were from the list.

Have anyone got selected?? how long it will take to get results

Hi, I will be taking the Gallup test shortly - can u please send me the list of questions?

Greatly appreciate it - please send to gubs18@yahoo.com and include the word Gallup.

Thanks in advance,
Luka

Hey Guys,

I have just started the recruitment process with Gallup India. It will be great if any of you can share me the interview questions and mock behavior tests if you have them. My email is kush.apps@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you guys shortly.

Thanks

Hi,

I will be taking the Gallup test shortly. Can someone please help me with the list of questions?

You can send it to me at tinaharsola@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Tina

Where are the questions posted?

In just a few days I am going to do the Gallup test for company StrykeR.
Could anyone send me some examples of this Gallup test please; I can read that some people might have them or at least some examples of them. Thanks in advance.
Please send it asap to bert.hannosset@gmail.com

In just a few days I am going to do the Gallup test for company StrykeR.
Could anyone send me some examples of this Gallup test please; I can read that some people might have them or at least some examples of them. Thanks in advance.
Please send it asap to bert.hannosset@gmail.com

Same question here?
Where can we find these questions, please

Same question here?
Where can we find these questions, please

I will be taking the Gallup test. Can someone please help me with the list of questions?

You can send it to me at jcortezx@yahoo.com

I am going to do the Gallup test for Stryker. Could anyone send me some examples of this Gallup test please;
Please send it asap to raysameer76@gmail.com

Hey Guys,

Regarding Gallup, It will be great if any of you can share me the Gallup interview questions. My email is puneetmishra04@gmail.com.
Thanks

Hi can you point me toqards a list of the questions so I can prepare for an upcoming test please ?