Fujitsu Assessment on 23rd at Stevenage

Fujitsu

Hi everyone,

I just got a call from Fijitsu for an assessment day on coming thursday. The funny thing is they didn’t ask me to sit any of the online tests.
Has any of you got the same assessment day??

unable to find anything me too on same assessment did you manage to fined out anything long time since i sat an exam especially when i dont know whats going to be asked

What position did you apply for??
did you give any online test??
I couldn’t find any info regarding the assessment… I see that everyone did the online test first…

hi there i applied for Entry Level IT Engineers
i didnt do any tests as i think we do that on assessment day with written and practical break and fix
i think to tests that you are on about are for programmers and designers etc

Ok…
I asked them what the day will be like…
They said… it will start with a presentation… then we will sit for tests… Computer skills test with client situation questions, numerical test and reasoning test…
So I guess we won’t be participating in any group activities… which made me a bit relax…

Do you have any idea about the test questions… or do you know any website to take some sample questions…??
How is your preparation going??

did they send you a document to fill and bring it with you??

yes i received the form yesterday via email

ok… Do you have any idea about the test questions… or do you know any website to take some sample questions…??
How is your preparation going??

how did you get on …

Could anybody tell me about interview pls? i have got coming Tuesday. it will be much appreciated

Hi!

I applied for the CSR Grad Scheme Role. I completed the online tests as required and was successful.

I have now been invited to the telephone interview stage. Would anyone be able to shed some light as to what types of questions are asked? or any tips and information?

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Please do not apply Fujitsu Jobs bulling no handshakes before or after the interview and they do not bother about your academy qualification because they use HP Radia and Ms SCCM (This means not really want you in first place job already filled up but advertise job for paper work reason). Their cherry picking attitude will damage your job seeking confidence unless you already served in arm forces and having DV level clearance some possibility to get job (WASTE OF TIME & WASTE OF MONEY).

don’t waste your time pal just Register at hazell eng UK

Does anyone have an AC in bracknell on the 29th October, and any ideas on how to prepare? Thanks

hi there,

I am invited to the same assessment day as well.
could you give some information what to expect?

Thanks

Could you please let me know that what position was applied to Fujitsu by you?

Fujitsu is a great company to work for but very hard to get any job offers from them.

Additional Information.

As far I know most UK outsourcing and consulting companies and some Government .org as well are cherry pickers to make satisfy UK government to allowed to sponsor overseas workers they need to interview number of failed UK job seekers and please continue monitor their web site for few months you will find out that the number of job vacancies remain same all the time (nobody knows why UK Government gives UK taxpayer money projects are given to these companies). Fact that always Fujitsu truly expecting an SC cleared employee but now UK Government gives founds to younger unemployed person if you are younger person most likely get job offer from Fujitsu even if you will not performed well at interview.

Always try to avoid apply any position with following employers unless they ready to pay all expenses (or Waste of time and money).

FUJITSU GENERAL (UK) CO LTD ELSTREE, BOREHAMWOOD HERTFORDSHIRE
Tier 2 (A rating) Tier 2 General
Tier 2 (A rating) Intra Company Transfers (ICT)
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd. Hayes Middlesex
Fujitsu Semiconductor Europe GmbH Maidenhead Berkshire
Fujitsu Services Limited London
Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Limited Birmingham West Midlands
Tier 2 (A rating) Intra Company Transfers