Ford IT Graduate Assessment Centre 2016

Ford
IT Graduate

Hi,

I have recently received an email informing me that I have been successful in making it to the final stage of the ford graduate recruitment process, however when I tried to book a place on the assessment centre I am unable to as both of the given dates are fully booked.

Is anyone else in the same situation or has anyone experienced something similar in the past? If so, could you please advise me of the outcome.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have applied for the Marketing Sales and Services role at Ford and may have some insight.

I received an email around that time inviting me too an assessment centre, but then almost instantly I received another email saying that they have had some problems with there system and invites were sent out early.

Since then I have spoken to them and they have said still processing applications and will be in touch shortly. Have you heard from them at all? Have you had an assessment centre for the IT role?

Hi are you still around to comment on your experience ? What technical skills did they require you to have ?