EY Partner Interview

EY

Hey guys,

I have my final partner interview next Thursday for Assurance. Can anybody who has already had their partner interview share their experiences here, from what I’ve gathered its fairly informal. Also does anybody know what the rejection rate is? Majority of posts seem to suggest almost everyone goes through given vacancies are still available.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

How did it go? I have mine tomorrow.

Got the offer! some good information here http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/accounting-professional-services/ey-2014-offers#comment-1085399

Hi All,
I recently had my partner interview for the Audit graduate scheme in L eeds and I still have not heard any response yet. I am really worried and curious as of how long does it usually take them to respond because after my AC I got the response within 2 hours. Also, does this mean its going to be a rejection since the are taking so much time? :confused:

I will have my AC on 3rd April with a partner interview, and i applied for direct tax FS Leeds, anyone could offer some suggestion? a little bit nervous about it.
thanks

Its a lot more relaxed than you think itll be. LBe commercially aware; look up ECC revamp of audit contracts, Vision 2020 and work on your written exams and you should be fine. Practice psychometric exams, the ones they give you are a lot harder